-Info-

| C L O S E D |

ALL RIGHT PPL THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED, IM MOVING TO ANOTHER BOOK (find it in my profile it called graphics shop dud)

Welcome all, to this dark place called a "Cover Shop".

The name's Raven. Yes, great name, I know. But this isn't about me. This is about book covers for all you writers!

AND THEY'RE FREE!!!

I finally stopped being lazy and I put NEW examples of my latest covers!
Go me!

Piece of Advice:

I am not a mind reader nor would I like to be. I won't know what you want unless you tell me. Please keep that in mind.

No matter how good or bad my previous works, yours will be completely different. It all depends on what you give me. If you tell me to find a certain picture, sometimes I can find an amazing picture and you'll be mind blown. Sometimes I can't.

Understand that  I can only work with what you give me. I spend hours on finding pictures and sometimes, I can't find one that will look good with text. I can't work no miracles.

. __.

Let's get straight to it

Make a request only after your book has been published and has one actual chapter and not just an intro.

To make a request, comment or send me a private message!

Just give me these and I'll get back to you! (If you don't, I'm gonna ask you for it anyway, so joke's on you)

Book Title

Author Name

Subtitle and/or quote

Quick Description of book

Link to any specific pitures OR what i should look for

Email

Your email is for me to send the cover when it's done! If you do not have an email, we can work something out

Your request will take between 3 to even 10 days depending on my availability

Please understand if their are any delays. You may inquire about the delay, but I usually will inform you if there are any.

  NO PAYMENT NECESSARY*

If you request for a cover, USE the cover. Not forever but not for only a day. If you will only use it for only a dew, don't bother making a request.

---

* no payment does not mean you can take credit for the work