Hockstetter 1

Henry wasn't his usual self lately. He'd refrain from picking on anyone and seemed more depressed than usual, of course his remaining gang Victor and Belch asked him what was wrong but he never replied to their questions. It's been a while since their member Patrick Hockstetter went missing. Maybe that was the reason Henry wasn't his usual self. He came to school with black eyes and marks, He'd tell his Gang that he got into fights with the losers. But, he was in the way of his Father.

Henry went quieter and became more afraid of things. He then stopped talking all together. Even the losers were concerned why Henry wasn't doing anything.

Rumours went around like wild fire. People thought he was getting abused at home, One person dared to come up to Henry to ask him about it. Henry stood up and the kid cowered away in fear. But he just calmly grabbed his stuff and walked off. Greta and her bitches Pestered him to the point where he turned around and slapped Greta in the face. The whole cafeteria gasped and Henry stormed off. The losers became even more confused when he hadn't touched them for 2 weeks. It usually was 3 times a week. Richie decided to confront him but he just ignored the trashmouth.

On the weekend, Henry carried missing posters of Patrick and put them up around the school. This boy was Patricks friend. Even if he was a psycho on the inside, He cared about Patrick the most. Bill took notice of this and cautiously approached him.

"M-My Brother G-G-Georgie went m-m-missing too..." He said in hope to comfort Henry. Henry didn't reply, he didn't even look at Bill. He just continued putting up posters. Bill felt some remorse for him and then grabbed a pile off missing posters from the chair. Bill started to help Henry put them up and then left. Henry sat down and looked at the ground, he was lost in thought until he decided to go to the barrens. Instead of walking, he ran. He ran all the way to the barrens and saw a yellow shirt floating in the river. It was the same shirt Patrick was wearing the day he went missing. Henry stood up and grabbed it and looked at where it was flowing from. It was coming from the sewer and he calmly put the shirt on the grass and sprinted to the sewer entrance.

He heard yelling. 'Help'

It got louder. ''HELP!''

Then he heard it clearly. "HELP SOMEONE!!"

Henry ran faster towards the figure covered in shit and dirt. The figure was crawling out of the entrance. Henry knew the voice and kept running faster and faster. He finally caught up to the figure.

"HENRY!!!" It yelled out

_______________________________________________

Hi! Sorry if this is short! Um, i'll update in two days and see if y'all like this :3