Intro

This is a story of a trans-man named Shaundre. He was a Lagai orphaned as a child, but grew up a hunter. After his 700th, he retired his hunting career and became a detective. This is when he met his future wife, Kristieen.

Kris was one of the top detectives. She was around the same age as Shaundre. She's a single mother, having taken care of her son, Alex, since he was born.

Shaundre spent most of his relationship beside Kris and their cases before retiring from that job as well to be a stay-at-home father and husband to take care of Alex and the house.

After retiring his job, his wife, Kris, went on cases alone, occasionally calling for help. One day, Kris finds herself upon a case that seems almost unsolvable. The horrifying imagery of the murder scarring her mind. She calls Shaundre in shock.

This case, uncontrollable to Shaundre, drags him back into the work-force to find out who or what caused the horrible imagery as he's the only one capable.

Of course... this case is much deeper than he or Kris thought it would be as it leads Shaundre to find himself and his true purpose on Tailnrr.

~•~

I apologize for my hiatus, I'll try my best to post as much as I can from now on ('less I'm busy) both here and in future art books. Speaking of which, I unpublished most of my art books as I will be starting over. I apologize for that, too.

Anyway. Thank you for reading this, I hope the story turns out okay. This story was originally posted on Tumblr, something's were added and some things removed, so if you'd like to access the original version... uh find my tumblr, Maiatanfallan-Arts. You can find the link posted in my conversations tab.

If you have any questions, please comment.

If you like it, comments and votes are very very helpful and motivate me to write more (hence why it's not finished yet lmao).

I'll uh. Post the first chapter sometimes today.
(It's posted now. Go look at it if you're interested :3)