Imagine 1 Cas part 1

Imagine you are Castiel's new wife and you find out your pregnant but dont know how to tell Cas so you speak to Sam

You had just found out some news that you weren't expecting. You just found out that you was pregnant with Cas's baby but you just had no idea what to do so you went to your brother Sam winchester to ask him for his advice. He was so happy for you and also excited to become a uncle to the first Winchester baby since Sam was born. You was born about 5 minutes before Dean which made you older then Dean. Sam told you to just come out and say it to Cas as he wouldn't understand if you tried to do anything different. I was still worried about his reaction when i tell him so i asked Sam if he could be there when i told Cas he said we could tell him now so sam prayed for him to get his ass down to the bunker after about 5 minutes you finally heard the sound of wings. What do you want Sam I was just about to visit Y/N to see how she is feeling as she's been sick lately. No need Cas Y/N is here now and she needs to tell you something important. Cas walked into the bunkers library where Y/N and Sam were both sat on the sofa. Cas i need to tell you something and i don't want you to get mad at me. "Why would I be mad at you Y/N just tell me". "Ok here it goes Cas I'm pregnant your going to be a dad". You didn't get a reply so you finally looked up only to see Cas faint. After about 5 minutes of Sam slapping Cas round the face he came round as soon as Cas fainted I started to cry my eyes out as I thought that Cas fainted because he was very unhappy about the fact that I was pregnant but that was not the case. when Cas came round he jumped up and ran to Y/N and sat down next her and cuddled her. "What's wrong my darling angel why are you crying" "because your not happy about the pregnancy and would probably want me to get rid of the baby"
"I would never ask you to get rid of our babies I love both you and the triplets i was just very shocked"
" did you just say triplets i don't feel very well"
at that Y/N fainted but Cas managed to catch her before she hit her head. Cas started to panic so he shouted for Sam and Dean they both ran in to see Y/N in Cas's arms Dean and Sam started to panic when they realized that you were hardly breathing Cas also stated to panic when he heard the babies heartbeats where getting weaker he knew that both you and all three babies was dying. So he flew you Sam and Dean to the nearest hospital they landed outside so Sam and Dean ran in to get someone to come and help you.