[1] C͟h͟o͟s͟e͟n͟

"...Alyx?" His mother sighed. She lightly knocked on his bedroom. "Open up!?" She knocked again but harder.

Alyx woke up. "hmm?!" he heard his mother knocking and yelling his name. "Coming!!" He yelled back at her. He put his clothes on. A black hat which had a haft Pokéball on it which was red. A jacket which was red with black pockets and a belt for Pokéballs.

Alyx quickly opened his bedroom door. His mother was standing there. "Breakfast is down stairs." She grins excitedly at Alyx. "Its your special day." Alyx nodded quickly. "I know, mother."

Alyx rushed down stairs. he ate his breakfast  got ready for becoming a tariner.

"So, who do you think your gonna choose?" His mother asks as she gave his backpack. "Er... I dont know, Mother...!"  she nods as undertands his struggle.

Alyx went outside. A pidgey chirping cheerfully as it was morning. He walked over to the science lab. He looks at the white marble building, a sigh of Pokéball onto the door front. The glass door opens, alyx steps inside.

He walks down the hall, looking into pass room. They were of rooms filled with books, Probably about Pokemon. He got to room wherw he was went too be. A table was there with three Pokéballs on it. They were hooked up to a machine. A blonde girl with a ponytail was sitting on a other table next to the Pokéballs.

A old man turned around to face him. "Good morning, Alyx. I am Professor Oak. Were waiting for one more person until we start."

A brown spiked haired teenager rushed into the room. "Hmm?" he glares at them two. "Greetings Aeron."

Professor Oak walked over to the table. "Come in." He grins. "Now, Lillie since you were here first, you choose your Pokémon."

he turned on a machine, it projected a PokéDex on the three Pokémon. "This is bulbasaur." A green frog like Pokemon was shown with a plant on its back.  "This a grass type."

"This is squirtle."  A blue turle was shown. These pokemon were Baby like But look powerful. "This is a water type."

"And this is Charmander." A small red lizard was shown. It had a tail like match. "And...This is a fire type."

Lillie shakes her head. "No no, Mr Oak. Its fine. I doesn't matter how i choose, let them two choose first."

Oak nodded. "Now, Alyx. How you choosing." Alyx steps closer to the table. He reached out for a Pokéball which had a green grass symbol on it. "Bulbasuar, easy. Hes strong against the first few gyms."

Aeron chuckles. "Nerd." He picked up  the red fire symbol Pokémon. "Everyone knows a Charizard is strongest." He scoffed.

Lillie picked up the last final Pokéball. The blue water symbol. "Thank you, mr." She cheerfully smiles.

Oak handed Lillie a PokéDex with 5 Pokéballs. "This is a PokéDex. It gives Info about a the Pokémon when its caught and Pokéballs are used to catch Pokémom." the  he handed them too the boys.

"Your three new adventures start today!"