Chapter 1: School

Thursday, February 1st, 2018,

Today was a big day.  Today l find out if l passed the most important test of the year. (I know l passed). Then next Friday is prom night but l still had to ask someone.

''Class, we have a new student joining us today'' Ms. Websley announced.  He came in and Beth screamed, ''THAT IS GRAYSON DOLAN FROM VINE''. 

Everyone attacked him like he was their prey. But l just watched and paid no mind.

''CLASS, GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS NOW''!!!

@12:44 pm

You were eating lunch with your best friends at the lunch table you and your friends always eat.  But while you were eating Adian stopped you and from the look on his face wanted to tell you something that was on his chest for a while.

"What Happened?  Why you looking at me like that??"

Just as l say this he looks behind me and his eyes grow wide

"Shon, don't freak out but Grayson Dolan is coming to you."

Wait, THE Grayson Dolan?????

Then before you can say anything more, he sits next to you and smiles.

"Hey" He said.

"Hi"

You guys start a conversation.  You were so deep into the conversation, the lunch bell rang and it was time to get to class.

"l had fun. I want to do more of this so....

"Are you asking me out on a date".

My heart fluttered, the Grayson Dolan himself asked me on a date.

"Yes, Yes a MILLION times YES!!!!!!!"

"Great, See you Friday" he said as he kissed me on the cheek before going to class.

"Shon, I see you gurll" Izzy said nudging my shoulder

Make sure to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

                                                                             ~Shon