The Wrong Choices

Clan swap for chapter 248! Without the slap… since Meliodas could never slap Ellie… I apologize for every possible mistake that you’re bound to face… or read…

~

He didn’t know her, it was the only certain thing that was within his mind from the moment his mismatch eyes of gold and emerald met her pitch black ones. Her bright and full of life sapphire eyes were now painted in black, looking lifeless, empty and cold… it scares him. Just looking at her now was tearing him apart, slowly… bits by bits and painfully.

And this was all his fault.

“Elizabeth! Let go!” He screamed, barely capable of pulling his voice all together. With his heart aching he doubted that the words he wanted to convey would come out the way he wanted them. He couldn’t look at her, it was him who turned this monster into the kindest and gentle person and he knew and it was also him who turned her back into this…

“Please understand that I am merely doing this for you. Whatever you are there will be no fruit for it.” Better than doing nothing about the one you love planning to leave.

“I told you, I don’t want it!” He screamed, pain pervading his heart tears refusing to stop themselves from falling. He wanted to push her away, pull away from her because looking at her hurts damn badly.

“If it means losing you, I don’t want it! I don’t want it! We’ve hold on for so long! We’ve fought for so long! If breaking the curse would result to that, I don’t want it!” His tear filled eyes locked with hers once again. It was like when he just met her, she was like a puppet merely moving towards her goals, doing exactly what she needed to do…

The Demon King’s puppet…

He hates that man… no, he was a monster.

He saw those eyes change along the way. From those black empty eyes she had started displaying emotions before him, joy, anger, frustration, sadness he saw them all… then he found himself falling for it, like his wings were ripped off from the moment he saw those eyes filled with so much emotions. He was horrified that he didn’t mind losing himself from such beauty.

Then she found himself falling for him as well…

Once feelings were revealed, his heart dropped. He tried to push her away, hurting her in process but he was just scared of what awaits them from this forbidden love. He was the eldest son of the Supreme Diety, she was the only daughter of the Demon King, they were bound to slash each other’s throat like how they were fated to do… yet destiny had other plans…

Yet once she betrayed her clan for him, he had welcomed her with open arms… he was left without a choice but lose himself to it.

He was so happy with her, so he allowed himself to indulge it…

Then their judgement came… he had seen both his brothers corpses before his eyes as vengeance of the demon clan, they also took his friends away completely convincing them to join their league. He could clearly remember it, Gloxinia laughing as he begged to him to stop joking… Dolore, killing his fellow giants that it that it hurts…

Then his brothers…

Estarossa, the silver head whom he loved suddenly going missing. He had devoted himself searching for him for weeks, lost his mind, shed too much tears equally inconsolable like his youngest brother. Yet he didn’t lose hope…

Then they finally found him… his wings were ripped off, purple eyes dull and lifeless thrown into their territory like a broken doll… judging by his appearance, the poor thing had went through torture before he was killed off… He had screamed and cried through the whole day, refusing to let him go, screaming that he was only sleeping, that he wasn’t dead…