Intro

My name is Alex. I made it up myself sort of. I picked my name after I read my favorite book "Beyond the Horizon" after my favorite character Alexandria. I never really had a name or parents for that matter. So, let me get you up to date. I live in a top secret government science facility ever since I was one. The scientist here have brainwashed me into thing I was alone in an orphanage and that I was special, so they took me in. In reality I'm more of a freak of nature. When I was one I lifted up a semi truck to get my teddy bear that was stuck under it, or the fact that I can remember everything that has happened ever since I came here. Now though as more of my powers are starting to form, I am starting to remember the past. My past and my best friend Amiko are my only shreds of humanity I have left. If I ever lose them both I may become the psychopath they want me to become. I've been in this science facility for 16 years now and with my 17th birthday approaching. The scientist have been extremely patient waiting for my powers to form. There has been a war going for two years now. I is the human race against the Trella. If you thought the earth was filled with stuff on the inside your wrong. The Trella are aliens , well not really, that have live 10 miles beneath the earths crust. They have been there for 1000's of years not daring to come up to the earth's surface till now. There is no more room left on earth and war has begun. The war has turned into a war of your country against every other country in the world and the Trella. So, now your wondering where I fit into this. The scientist here studied and trained me to be what they call a "super soldier" to destroy the Trella and save humanity. The problem is I don't have the guts to kill.