don't be a pussy

I have never been a great player or even taken risks to play something that would throw me out of my comfort zone, however here I am on the carpet of a person I don't know playing truth or dare.
It gives me chills whenever someone choses "dare" because the people in this room share madness in their eyes. I am not comfortable. I don't wanna be here. I am not here by choise. I keep blaming my presence here on my friend that bailed on me.
I don't pay attention at the game. I just want it to be over. I just want to leave. But I can not. I could not. This game is taken seriously. There are boys at the door not leting people in or out. It's madness.
I hear my name called.
"Maya, what do you pick? "
My heart starts beating faster and faster. I don't wanna choose anything. I take a deep breath and go with "truth"
"Surprise surprise! Virgin Mary could not handle a dare.
I don't like the tease."
"Whatever, let's see, is it true that you have a crush on someone that is in this room?"
Even if I had, they didn't deserve an answer. I respond promptly with a "no" and then the game goes on.
Everyone picks the dare. They are made to kiss, to hook up or whatever. I start counting the seconds hoping the time would pass faster, but it seems like I am standing here for eternity.
My name is called again.
"Maya, dare, dare or dare? Come on, please me! Pick a dare! Entertain us, princess."
I said something that shocked me before anyone else.
"Dare."
After a set of grasps and whispers I heared my sentance.
"You MUST say Yes to everything for 24 hours from now".
I thought to myself that it wasn't so bad, becouse I was going to leave in a short time so they couldn't tell me what to do after that. Yet, my dreams were crashed.
"Aris will spend every minute with you so that you complete the task".