Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (Part 1)

"Smash!" Midoriya yelled as he swings his right hand towards the ceiling. Everyone were left stunned with his action.

At the same time, Bakugo is attacking Midoriya with his explosion. He's ready to do anything to defeat Midoriya. He hates Midoriya for whatever reason it is.

Midoriya is trying to make Bakugo believe that he's finally going to face him in a one on one combat when in fact he's just helping Uraraka to retrieved the weapon from Iida upstairs.

As a result, Midoriya's left hand was used to blocked Bakugou's attack and left both of his hands injured, badly.

"(Y/N), quick! There's no time to wait for Recovery Girl. You will do fine" All Might ordered. Everyone was still in shock. This is no ordinary combat training!

"Yes!" you flustered while heading towards the building where the combat training was held together with your classmates. "Will I do fine? I'm scared I will hurt him more" you thought.

You finally reached Midoriya and everyone else are staring at you, waiting for you to use your quirk to heal him. And of course by everyone, Bakugou is there too. He's so angry you don't even know why. He's giving you a death glare while you are holding Midoriya's hand.

Slowly you bring Midoriya's hand closer to your mouth and "chu!", you kissed it. It is so embarrassing because you have to do it in front of the others. You couldn't do it in a more normal way, which means by using your hand. Just like this green haired boy in front of you, you just couldn't control the oozing power that flow in your body.

The thing is, your mouth area somehow won't release as much power as your other body parts would. Most of people around you thought that you have the same quirk as Recovery Girl but actually, it is totally different.

"Wow, that was awesome (Y/N)" Uraraka said wide-eyed. "So, is he okay now?"

"I have healed him so I think he will be awake soon" you gave her a small smile. "I really wish he would stop doing that again and ended up hurting himself."

"You really do care about him huh?" Bakugou snarled at you all of a sudden. He is gritting his teeth while he walked closer towards unconscious Midoriya and you.

You were surprised at Bakugou's sudden words and you looked up to him as you are still sitting on the floor beside Midoriya. "Well he's my friend and he's precious to all of us here, Bakugou" you told him calmly.

"Back then during the fitness test, you did heal him too. And now this?" Bakugo fumed and he is clearly running out of patient. "Why is everyone so attached with that weak and good for nothing Deku huh?!"

You stand up and trying to calm Bakugou down. "Bakugou, calm down."

"You know what (Y/N), your quirk is much more useless then Deku. It's so useless I can't imagine you protecting anybody with that kind of quirk!" Bakugo blurted.

His words is like a slap in your face. Well, more like a slap together with his explosion that leave you shocked and speechless. You just stood there and stare at him blankly.

"I... I'm useless?" you questioned yourself. "I just don't want anybody to get hurt because of me, that's why I... I can't show anybody my true power."

"Oi... Oi Bakugou, I think that's too much" Kirishima broke in while glancing at you.

"Tch, whatever shitty hair" Bakugo said before he leaves.

It is completely silent after Bakugou leaves. Nobody said anything. Not long after that, All Might appeared and ask Iida to bring Midoriya to the room where All Might and the other students watch the combat training.