1/ Her.

You didn't know that being dumped was the worst feeling ever. As days went on you became even more miserable. You couldn't stand being so far away from Elsa but like she said...

" it was for the best".

You knew that the Queen was way too good for you, she deserves a prince or a king, not some shitty girl. You still wanted to talk her and be friends with her but you weren't sure if Elsa wanted to be friends. She probably hates you...

The pain just keeps on coming for you...
-
It was raining in the small town of Arendelle, Everyone was inside while you were wanting to get soaked by the raindrops that were falling on your face.

You've always loved the rain, you made the greatest ideas when you were out on a rainy day.

As the you were walking down the cobblestone streets, you could hear footsteps behind you, You quickly turned around and encountered one of your childhood best friends, Kristoff Bjorgman. You've known him since you were both 6. He's been there for you even after the breakup.

" Hey Kris...".

He smiled, Not caring that he was wet, " How you holding up"? You shrugged, " still a little hurt". Kristoff put an around you, " Hey, Where's my strong best friend? You're that kind of person that doesn't let things get to them. Now, you're being the total opposite. Don't let Elsa bring you down".

You hugged him, " Thanks for the feedback, I am so glad you're here". He hugged you back, " Anything for a friend".

" So, Hows Elsa"? You asked, it still hurts saying her name. Kristoff looked down, " Well, She's...".

" She's What"?

The ice man bit his lip, " She engaged... I'm sorry if these words sound terrible coming out of my mouth". Your heart dropped.

'No, Y/N, why are you sad about this, You should be happy', " Um, To who"? He noticed that you were starting to form tears in your eyes, " To a prince from Agnora. Don't worry though because when Elsa was with you, she looked happier". You rolled your eyes, " And how would you even tell the difference"? Kristoff held your hand, " Hey, The important thing is you. You're my best friend and it's my job as one to protect you. If that prince or Elsa, If they do anything to you, Tell me. I will show them who they're messing with. You're more than just a best friend, your like the little sister I've always wanted". You crashed into his arms, " Gosh, I love you so much! I am sorry"! He lifted your chin up so you were facing him, " Sorry, for what? You don't have to be sorry for anything". You let the last tear fall from your eye, " For being such a fuck up, My father never loved me, I was bullied, even my girlfriend broke up with me". Kristoff kissed the top of your head, Which caused you to blush, " I think your amazing, I don't see why they can't see that". You snuggled up against him, Now it was his turn to blush, " Hey, You're the first friend I ever had here and to think of it, you'd be the first a thank you".

Y'all then heard sounds of laughter, you turned around, It was Elsa and Anna, They were both walking around town. For what? I bet they were looking for kristoff. You were right. Anna's voice echoed through the air, " Kristoff"! She ran to her boyfriend, And jumped in his arms, " I missed you"! He giggled, " I missed you too". Anna smiled at you, " Hey, Y/N". You waved, you were about to say something until Elsa caught up. She didn't say anything.

You felt awkward around her, especially after finding out she was engaged. You wanted to ask her about her engagement but what if she thought you still cared about her.

" Um, I gotta go, See ya later Kristoff! And Anna, take care, Alright". You said. They both waved you goodbye.
-
After minutes of walking, You felt footsteps behind you, You stopped, not knowing who it was.

" Aye"!

You looked behind you, it was Aaron, Your cousin, That your nickname for him. His real name was Gus, " Damn! You scared me"! He cracked up, Laughing. You punched him on the shoulder.

He rubbed his arm in pain, " Ow! What was that for? That hurt bitch"! You messed up his hair, " Well, Don't scare me and I won't punch you unless you love scaring me, then I guess we can play a round of punchies". Gus backed away, " No...".

You turned back, And kept on walking and of course Gus followed you. As children, he would always follow you everywhere you went, and even as adults.

" Where you going"? He asked. You looked at him, " Home". Gus knew something was up and he was up to anything to find out what it was, " Tell your mom I said hi". He left as quickly as he could. Weird thing was, he went towards Arendelle.

You halted, you checked your surroundings, For anything suspicious. You saw nothing.

"We don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't laugh anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do.

I just heard you found the one you've been looking—
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holdin' onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't laugh anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do

I just hope you're lying next to somebody
Who knows how to love you like me
There must be a good reason that you're gone
Every now and then I think you might want me to
Come show up at your door
But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong

Don't wanna know
If you're looking into her eyes
If she's holdin' onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore
(we don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore
(we don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't laugh anymore
(we don't, we don't)
What was all of it for?
(we don't, we don't)
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do

Like we used to do

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's giving it to you just right
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore
(we don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore
(we don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't laugh anymore
(we don't, we don't)
What was all of it for?
(we don't, we don't)
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do

We don't talk anymore

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight, oh
If he's holding onto you so tight, oh
The way I did before

We don't talk anymore

I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game, oh
Now I can't get you out of my brain, whoa
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore".

You knew Elsa moved on but why did she so quickly?