1

(a/n every time there is a '~' it means POV switch)

Ryans girlfriend had just texted him the grocery list.

"Sweet." He mumbled under his breath.

~

Brendon was skimming his finger over some of the spices. He needed the paprika for the dish he was making.

~

Ryan looked at the list that was sent to him. He smiled as he saw some sweets on the list.

"Ok, first off, paprika." Ryan mumbled under his breath. He started off the spices aisle looking up from his phone every now and then.

~

Brendon frowned as he saw there was no paprika. He looked up at the signs frowning when he saw the spices aisle was two aisles over.

"Ugh." Brendon groaned as he dragged his feet to the next aisle peeking down it.

~

"Where is it?" Ryan mumbled to himself as his finger ran over each jar.

~

Brendon looked down at his list making sure there isn't anymore spices he'll need.

Brendon looked up one more time and saw the paprika two shelves down.

~

Ryan smiled as he saw the paprika. Just at that moment he got another text from his girlfriend.

Jackie🚅: hey baby, thanks so much💜🤮

Ryan smiled as he reached for the paprika without lookin up from his phone.

~

Brendon checked his list one more time while reaching for the paprika.

~

Ryan and Brendon's hands brushes against each other. Both of their heads snapping up from their lists.

~

"S-sorry." Ryan stuttered grabbing the paprika. The guy honestly looked stunned. Ryan blushed as he noticed the guy staring.

"I'm sorry." The guy said blushing as he grabbed a bottle of paprika.

"Who would have known two guys both wanted a bottle of paprika?" Ryan chuckled his shoulders shaking as he did so. "You shopping for your girlfriend too?" Ryan asked.

"No actually. I'm cooking." Brendon smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Brendon."

"Ryan. What are you making?" Ryan asked shaking Brendon's hand. The guys hand was really soft.

"Lasagna." Brendon replied putting the paprika in his cart.

"That needs paprika?" Ryan asked raising and eye brow as he picked up his basket and started to walk with Brendon.

"When I make it. Hey you seem cool, wanna hang sometime?" Brendon asked holding his phone out. Ryan raised an eyebrow. "As b-bros." Brendon cringed.

"Yeah sure. I'm sure my girlfriend would be happy I finally have a friend." Ryan chuckled as Brendon turned down one more aisle. Brendon smiled as he grabbed some cheese. "So Who's the lucky girl?" Ryan asked nudging Brendon's shoulder.

"No one. And I don't like girls like that." Brendon mumbled shaking his shoulder after Ryan touched him.

"Oh...cool!" Ryan beamed as he grabbed the sauce Brendon was trying to reach and handing it to him.

*

After Ryan and Brendon payed they both made sure they got each other's number.

"Ok bye Bren!" Brendon blushed at the nickname as he started to load things in his car.

"Bye Ry!" And in exchange Ryan blushed as well.

*
A/N
Hey new thing
So all those photos in the top are AU's from tumblr just look up OTP AU's and that's were I got all the ones in this book
These are basically Ryden Oneshots but with AU's and also which cover do you like better?
1)

*A/NHey new thingSo all those photos in the top are AU's from tumblr just look up OTP AU's and that's were I got all the ones in this bookThese are basically Ryden Oneshots but with AU's and also which cover do you like better?1)

2)

Also not all of these are gonna be as long as my normal oneshot and NO this is NOT the new book that was coming out after open-up that one isn't out yet :)So yeah I'm excited for this idk when it's gonna get updated but I'm gonna stress to make th...

So yeah I'm excited for this idk when it's gonna get updated but I'm gonna stress to make them super long if that's ok with y'all :)
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~