First day of hell

Hi I'm Samantha Reid I'm in high school and get bullied by 9 boys and I can't take it. My father is off at the army and my mom is dead. I live with my 30 year old sister. She doesn't know I get bullied. I hide my bruises and cuts. I have blonde hair blue eyes and I wear glasses. I'm 5.9 and I'm skinny.

First day of 12th grade
         I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and got up to take a shower. I took my shower went to my closet and put on black vans,blue crop top,dark blue ripped jeans,and put my hair into a braid. I got my book bag and left the house without eating breakfast. While I was walking to school I saw Nash and hid. After he passed I quickly ran down the sidewalk and made my way to school safely this time. When I walked into the school I went to my locker and grabbed my books. On my way to science Cameron stopped me and threw me into the lockers. I didn't bleed but had a bump on the back of my head. So I tried walking away but Cameron had pulled me to his body and said you nasty slut why won't you die already. He pushed me off him and walked off. I walked to science and still made it on time. I walked in the classroom  and sat at my desk. I sat by Nash and he would shoot spit  balls at me like an asshole. But today he wasn't here or just late. A few minutes later he came in and grinned at me. I looked away. After class I ran to the girls bathroom and sat in there for the  rest of the day until dismissal. I left and ran home.