May I touch your spaget?

Narrator: Waluigi comes out of the screen with a plate of spaghetti. Can I touch your spaghet Kole? ;)

Kole: Only you Waluigi...;)

Waluigi: *walks closer towards Kole*

Kole:*blushes madly* just a little more...

Waluigi:*tackles Kole*

Kole:*moans like a girl*

Waluigi: We haven't even gotten to the fun part yet and you're moaning... I love how pathetic and vulnerable you are...yummy

Kole: Fuck me, daddy!

Waluigi: Damn, you're impatient, I was just getting to that. Desperate much?

Kole: I want you to give me children so I can sell them on the black market.

Waluigi: How devilish of you Seymore. *gives rape face*

Kole: I just hate children...

Waluigi: Perfect match for me. ~ Let's begin with some oral play, shall we?

Narrator: Waluigi quickly strips naked and demands Kole to suck his extremely large shaft.

Waluigi: Yes, give me more you filthy whore! *groans of pleasure*

Kole:*sucks faster and ends up having a mouth full of cream* My friends aren't going to believe me when I tell them I lost my virginity to my idol.

Waluigi: Shut up and let me touch your friggin spaghet.

Kole:*screams like a fangirl* ~ Anything for my senpai...

Waluigi:*begins to kiss Kole* mmm....you smell like popcorn.

Kole: That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it! Uh huh uh!

Waluigi: *contemplates* Let me just get this over with. *transforms into Spider-senpai*

Kole:*gets raped by Spider-senpai*

Spider-senpai:*sucks Kole dry and eventually fucks him with his enormous spider shaft* I'm gonna come into your room and rape you every night! If you don't do what I say I will kill your family and I'll unfollow your Instagram account and just not be your friend in general! Now let me take some nudes! *Spiper-senpai cums* ~Ahh, just what I need for satisfaction when I'm bored.

Kole: Can I have your autograph?

Spider-senpai: *transforms back into Waluigi* Sure! *tattoos his autograph on Kole's ass*

Kole: Getting raped by you has surely raised my self-esteem! I can't wait to tell my friends!

Waluigi: ~Oh, I have a feeling they would already know...