Birth

OK so I've red alot of these and I thought I might try it seems im a big fan of Sarah j mass and her books (tog acomaf etc.).This is my first time doing anything like this so please do not judge and feel free to comment if u like this or if u want me to write about anything...love you all XXX

OK so theres a lot of talk about feyre having a child I mean what happened with the carver and what ever so I decided to write about feyre having a child let see how this goes!!.

Its been 8 weeks since I've known that I've been following me so the kid could come at anytime.I'm really nervous. I didn't want to have a kid so soon the war just finished.I can't helping thinking the child is going to hate me.Rhys has been trying to convince me I would be a good mother but I don't know.My mate has been very over protective since I was first told I was pregnat.He had a go at Cassian because he smiled at me the other day.Az has been extremely busy spying about finding out if there's going to be a war anytime soon.Nesta has been difficult.She really hates the new changes with Elaine.Elaine has been going to the day court with her mate.About a month ago luicen found out that the high lord of the day court is his real father.Ever since elain amf luicen have been coming leaving coming leaving.Elaine mainly comes back to check on her rose garden she made.Mor has been following me around like a body guard.Ever now and again she goes and hangs out with some new friends.As for Armen she is never really around shes always at the summer court with Varian.She only comes around for big things now.

I went to get out of bed but then a huge pain formed in my stomach.I became very worried.*Rhys can you get a healer*I asked my mate down the bond*of course darling is everything alright?*he sent back*yeah I'm OK*I sent back to him.worry was sent back down the bond but I was fine.In less then a minute the healer arived."hello milady"she nodded."Caprice "I nodded back.Tody caprice had her long wavey whit hair tyed back in a bun.She looked at me with those teal eyes.Caprice walked over to me and placed a hand on my stomach.A loud scream left me.It hurt so bad.I began to cramp up." Its time"she smiled.My eyes widened with fear."it will be OK"Caprice said with a soft voice"just breathe then push when I tell you"I nodded.I then had to remove my black nighty.I Laied on the bed.Caprice nodded. Rhys rushed in a minute later.He sat beside me and held my hand *relax*he told me but he was as worried as I was.Then a stabbing pain shot threw me.I screamed and squeezed Rhys hand so hard I thought it would disappear ."push!"caprice told me so I did.Then I heard a beautiful cry.Tears left my eyes.The child was wrapped up in a green towl.I held the child close to my chest.He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen!*what are you going to name him?*Rhys sent down the bond but before I could answer another painful scream left me."another one?!"Caprice asked.she walked up and told me to push again.I heard another cry.This time the child was wrapped up in a blue towel."push!" I heard Caprice yell so I did.Another cry!The child was wrapped up in pink this time."trpiletes!"caprice cried.triplets I capuldnt believe this its rare enough for fae to have one child but I just had three!tears escaped mine and Rhys eyes.I held two of them in my hands they were both boys.One had blue eyes the other had viloet eyes.*what are there names?*Rhys asked down the bond. I looked at my two beautiful sons."how about Luke and Tyler?"I asked Rhys he nodded. I looked at our little princess in my mates arms"Monique "I said and Rhys agreed with it too.My mate laied next to me the healers left." Our family"he whispered to me"our children"I said back. "Thank you thank you for being my wife my mate and thank you for birthing our children" Rhys cried like he actually cried!"I'll.protect them with my life"he said and I had no doubt in my mind.He held the girl Monique in his arms"my little princess "he whispered to her.Her eyes were a dark purple.Monique smiled.I held our two sons" my princes"I whispered to them Luke and Tyler both smiled."our family"I whispered again.My family.

So that's what I got I hope u liked it don't forget to comment.