• 序幕 •

❝ I wish I could turn back time and fix every mistake that I have done.  ❞

<<────•❅•────>>

<<────•❅•────>>

"Natsu Dragneel, do you take Lucy Heartfilia to be your lawfully wedded wife? In richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

The salmon haired man looked at his beloved soon-to-be wife, dazzling in a white silk dress adorned with small shining pearls and smooth white and pink ribbons made from the cloth linen. A shoulder length veil was infront of her beautiful stunning face and her soft blonde locks of hair was tied up into a nice bun.

The pinkette smiled toothily as he tucked in a strand of the gold like hair at the back of his bride's ear and holding her delicate smooth hands up to his lips and kissing it lightly in a gentlemanly way.

"I do."

"Do you Lucy Hearfilia, take Natsu Dragneel as your lawfully wedded husband? In richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

The blond nodded her head as her lips curled up to a grin and looked at his pinkette lover. Tears of joy clouding her eyes as she spoke softly,

"I-I do."

The priest smiled as he gave Natsu a pat on his back, "Well then. You may now kiss the bride."

And without any moment's hesitation, Natsu removed the veil that was covering Lucy's face and kissed her. And as their lips met, they felt sparks fly an felt a tingling sensation which caused the blond haired girl giggle. The kiss was sweet and burning with so much passion that Lucy could have melted.

"I love you, Luce."

The pinkette whispered as they pulled apart, their foreheads pressed against each other and Natsu's arms was around her petite waist while Lucy's arms was snaked around his neck.

"I love you too, Natsu.."

And as Natsu and Lucy pulled away, a tiara embedded with diamonds was placed on Lucy's head. The blonde enveloped her soft hands on the pinkette's calloused ones.

"LONG LIVE KING NATSU! LONG LIVE QUEEN LUCY!"

"I love you so much Luce, I'll stay by your side forever. Nothing can break us apart."

Lucy smiled as the tears rolled down on her soft cheeks one by one and Natsu wiping it all away.

"Nothing can break us apart..."

LIES