insert a smart title

[Gwen's POV]

In a burning hot sunday morning, we find ourselves hanging around in the living room with a cheap fan, a vintage radio and a cold beverage in each of our hands. Pretty annoying if you ask me. With this weather we don't even feel like doing rehearsals.

I began to close my eyes slowly, hoping that a little nap would distract me from only thinking about this unsupportable and killer weather.

Would you believe me when I tell you
You are the queen of my heart
Please don't deceive me when I hurt you
Just ain't the way it seems

"Listen Gwen, it's Nirvana!" Adrian squealed excitedly from the song that was playing in the radio.

"Love Buzz..." I thought.

Even though I was still awake, I stayed with my eyes closed and continued paying attention to the lyrics.

Can you feel my love buzz?
Can you feel my love buzz!

"I am so excited to see them live this Thursday. Are you Gwen?... Gwen..?" Adrian continued.

"Stop bothering her Adrian, don't you see she's trying to sleep?" Tony questioned him.

"Yeah Adrian, don't you see she's trying to dream about the Cobain Guy?" Eric said mocking Tony.

"Shut up idiot" I mumbled in an annoyed sleepy voice while fixing my head on the sofa's pillow.

The last thing I could hear before I went completely dormant were a few faint laughs and a sigh.

I don't like that "Cobain Guy". I mean, not that much.

[3rd Person]

Even though starting band No Doubt was more into ska punk and new wave genres, lead singer, Gwen Stefani has had punk and alternative rock influences since she could recall.

From bands like Black Flag and The Sex Pistols to the ones involved in the Grunge Scene like Mudhoney and The Smashing Pumpkins. Mostly Nirvana.

A/N: The story isn't finished yet, but I ran out of ideas and couldn't think of what to write next :'^/ sorry.