Introduction.

Jungkook's POV: I awoke to the sound of a familiar voice calling my name "Jungkook Jungkook!" I smiled and giggled "Taehyung" I cooed his name off of my tounge "Jungkook!"The stern voice of my teacher yelled.
I shot up in surprise to see my class looking at me and giggling
I turned a bright shade of red when I saw Taehyung blushing from across the room
I covered my face from everyone's piercing stare.
"Jungkook this is unacceptable behavior and especially from you,sleeping in class again?please step out and I'll talk with you in a minute."
I walked out of the class feeling every ones eyes following me out the door, I wanted to cry right then and there but I couldn't.
I ran down the hall and into the boys bathroom closing and locking the door behind me,falling to the floor in a puddle of sobs.
"I can't take this today I need to get out of here."
I wiped my eyes unlocking the door and running down the halls.
Well I was running until I felt hands on my back push me and I fell forward on the floor
I picked myself up to then see a group of various students surrounding me "Where are you going in such a rush?"Hana asked me smirking and laughing "You're so pathetic,crying in the bathroom like that for something so dumb,no wonder no one likes you."
Hana San used to be different than this we used to be best friends but I was never enough for her, never good enough so she ditched me for better people.
"Fuck you!" I shouted and pushed myself through the circle of people around me and sprinted out of the school down the street.
I pulled out my phone and called my good friend Suga who was home today.
"Suga,can I come over?" I said sniffling in between words
"What happened Kookie? are you crying?come over now."
"I'll be there soon."