Chapter 1: Early Days

*Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinkin* Alarm blaring at 5 in the morning for school, it's my senior year of high school and I had my future on lock so I believed. Hey so you are probably wondering who the hell I am, well my name is Damaris and I and going to tell you about my journey post high school but I need to give you a bit of insight to my life before it all went to shit.

  Every day from August to December I had to wake up earlier than most to get my little brother ready for school (our mother was usually at work by the time we would wake up). I had always been very accomplished academically, I would be graduating a semester early and be starting college right after. I was in the school's Criminal Justice team and got first place in Crime scene search, second in Building search, and a 98 on finger printing, getting my team second place out of over a hundred other teams. I was never really popular but I did have a bit of acquaintances in every class, nor am I the most attractive person but I still had guys attracted to me for some unknown reason, correction I do know why, I was blessed with big breasts and a decent sized ass.

  Through out the chaos of high school, especially Junior year, I somehow managed to make time for the guy I had a crush on. His name? Ralph, we had History together and he sat behind me. He was at every party that was thrown by some teen, whereas I never attended a party. In September my niece passed away a few days after birth ( Docs had already told us about baby J's condition). After my niece passed away I lost all perspective of life and started drinking and that is when we, Ralph and I, decided to have a FWB type of relationship, his exact words being "All fun and games". I was okay with whatever relationship I could have with him even if it wasn't something serious and I didn't care about my image.

  Junior year I was 16 going on 17 and Ralph was 17 going on 18, I had no prior sexual experience, zero experience, but Ralph, Ralph had had his run with fucking random girls. Almost everyday when the lights went off and the lecture started, we would fool around whether it be he groping my breasts or me running my hand on his "thigh" until he would get a hard on and would have to dismiss himself to the restroom. Our relationship became even more risky when he would kiss my breast in class even when the lights on, ass grabbing while walking past each other and heated make outs. In December we took everything to the next level, during the holiday vacations we met a few times made out took off some clothing pieces grabbed each other but never more. after we returned to school some classmates had started to suspect that we were screwing  around, not that we were being very inconspicuous, at this point we need to fly under the radar a wait a couple of weeks until things cooled down. Once we were back in action we didn't stop until the end of the year even after we would still video chat and Ralph would masterbate until he would cum.

  Fast forward to my Senior year and I was doing great, I only had 4 classes, got out early, had a criminal justice and forensic science class and to top it off I would be done with HS a whole semester early. By this time Ralph and I had gone our separate ways, we did have a class together but didn't sit near each other or even acknowledge the others existence. After some time past we started talking once again but we didn't have more than a friendship. One day during second period, my forensic science class, my pants had torn down my ass and I had not realized it and walked to the front of the class ( that class had the hottest soccer player Frank). Frank and I had been friends since we were fishies or freshman. the day my pants ripped Frank decided to Snapchat me asking for sex and that I had a way of turning him on, as much as I had wanted him to fuck me senselessly I had opted on telling him no, this changed nothing with our friendship, he still sat on my desk putting his massive bulge in my face a very welcome view might I add. When other students heard about my wardrobe malfunction and how some soccer player had messaged me, though he hadn't been named, Ralph was outraged and and confronted me on messing around with other guys and ignoring him, when clearly he was enjoying flesh that was not mine. About a month after the whole ordeal Ralph started sending me explicit pictures that could jeopardize his whole life including his family. As December came rolling around I was finishing up school at the edge of having to stay and and attend HS for the entirety of the school year due to neglecting my grades but stepped up and brought them back up with only 2 weeks until I finished the semester.

  During the holiday season Ralph decided that he would pick me up at my cousins house while I drinking, I had agreed to hang out with him as I was still very aware of what was going to happen but the unfortunate thing happened when I got my period moments before Ralph showed up and I explained to him what was happening but he was surprisingly okay with it we went down town to the romantic lights couples tend to go and take pictures at. We arrived and hopped to the back seat of his '98 Jeep Wrangler and made out I straddled his waist with my legs. we grinded or pelvises against one another until he asked me to give his massive cock a blowjob, I was hesitant at first but then I decided I was happy to oblige to his wants. I went down on him for a couple of minutes until he pulled me off and finished on the side of the road. I was nervous that I was a bad experience for him and started to feel bad when he returned and told me he was taking me home. At that very moment I new I was bad but who could blame me? It was my first time. A few minutes into my own thoughts when Ralph broke the silence saying "You have been the best by far, I can't believe no one has had you yet. I'm glad I got to share this experience with you. Are you hungry?" i nodded yes and we made a pit stop at Taco bell before he took me home. Later that night as I was heading for bed I received a notification from Ralph on Snapchat, as I open the chat I it is a picture of his hard on. I suddenly felt this rush of adrenaline and wanted to suck him off again but I didn't have the balls to call him back over, even though I new that he would make it back to me in a heartbeat.

  Months passed and I was feeling sexually incomplete and i'm not going to lie I was a very and I mean very horny virgin, my life felt so unproductive at the tender age of 18. I have one good thing though my puppy I had adopted in November my baby Winchester, a pup I was told that would die in weeks time but had made it to his 6 months of being born and I couldn't be happier. Not much was happened throughout the year other than receiving my drivers license, hitting a stationed car lol and some pointless conversations with people who I was no where near interested in.