Runaway Love

He’s all a girl like me could ever want.  My name is Grace Liberty.  I’m totally head over heels in love with Scott Smith.  Scott, Jenny and I are like the three Musketeers.  All of us are star gymnasts, and we are very dedicated to the gym.  So I guess I’m not just an average teenage girl.  I’m the nation’s number one ranked star in the World and I happen to be the youngest one yet, being only 16.  I’m in love with that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach after winning, it is almost as good as the feeling I get from being with Scott.  Friday, I was hanging out with Jenny and Dylan when Scott grabbed me from behind and picked me up, I screamed he sat me down hugged me then asked, “ Hey Grace do you need a ride to the gym?”  I screamed “YES” and he jumped a little.  “OK come on” We were in the parking lot, heading for his truck when he asked me if I had a boyfriend.  I replied slowly with a “No”.  He just shook his head and turned away.  We were outside of his brand new truck… But the engine was running.  I opened the front door to find Taylor Wine staring back at me.  She is the most narcissistic, rude bossy person I have met in my whole entire life.  She also happened to be Scott’s new and bitchy girlfriend, I couldn’t help but think why her and not me… as I say “That’s ok I’ll just take the back seat”.  Then, Taylor said in a very low and crude tone, “Good Idea BITCH”.  Like Scott wouldn’t hear her say that to me, well he did and he wasn’t happy about the comment.  He gave her a dirty look and then nodded me off to the backseat.  I ignored both of them and slipped into the backseat.  But the fresh new car scent hit me like a brick wall and it must have broken me down because I felt my eyes water.  I saw in the corner of my eye Scott and Taylor holding hands.  I wanted to scream but as I looked up I meet Scott’s eyes in the rear view mirror staring at me, I could feel the moist, salty liquid of a fresh teardrop hit my skinny jeans as I wiped my face dry.  I looked back up in the rear view mirror to meet Scott’s eyes yet again but this time he looked sorry and helpless.  I just want to cuddle up in his chest like I always do, He is my best friend and the man I love, which makes me want him even more.  As soon as we pulled up at the gym I sprung out of my seat before the car was even in park.  I looked up to find my weight coach standing over me with a protein shake saying “Drink this before you start your training today.”  I nodded and he jogged away.  I could only think about one thing, Scott and Taylor.  It felt like my blood was boiling in my body, and my skin would peel away at the slightest touch.  Scott got out pushed Taylor and grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug and then said “never again, never again” in a whisper.  I cooled down instantly and let him hold me.  He tilted my head back and kissed me.  Taylor pulled me away and started screaming about how she was going to kill me, and then she stormed away.   Scott grabbed me again continuing to ignore her.  Then Scott said, “Gracie I love you…”.  “I love you too Scott, So what are we going to do about that Bitch?” I said as both of our lips split into smiles, as he rests his forehead on mine.