INSTANT CRUSH

I woke up as someone was shaking my body trying to wake me up. Mission impossible, captain obvious. Bet is Martha. 

"whaaaaat? Why can´t you just let me sleep?" i mummbled.

"I´m sowwy."she said shy."I just wanted you to ask you a favor."I nodded as an answer as she continued."You know I´m almost 14 and mom won´t let me travel on my own. Sooo... I wanted to ask you if you could go with me to Houston, Texas and then to L.A?"

"What? Why do you ganna go? And why now? Summer is about to beggin, can you wait like 3 days?"I said pretty quickly.

"Yes. No. I mean, Yes. I just wanted to ask you. We'd go on Thursday so we get to Texas at night and spend the whole weekend there, then we can be there as much as we can. Just so you know, we got to be in L.A for the third weekend, then we can just stay there, go back to Houston or come back home." she said "I just want to go to MAGCON. I got tickets for there, i bought yours so you don´t have any excuse." well if it´s free... maybe I´ll think about it.

"Well, I think I can go. But who´s MAGCON?" I said a little confused.

"You know vine?" I shook my head as a no answer "well, it´s these app where you do 6 second videos, and MAGCON is a convention where many vine famous people get to meet us, their fans."

"K. So we go on Thursday?" I winked at her. In one moment to another she gave a huge hug that I accepted pleasently.

"THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU" She said walking out the room. "Mom!!! I convinced her. We leave on Thurdaaaaaay bitches!" she screamed

"HEY WATCH THAT MOUTH" Mom told her.

"Yup, I'm sowwy!! IM SO FREACKIN' EXITED!" Mom gave her the sight. "What? I said FREACKIN' there´s nothing wrong with that..."she said laughing.

----------------WEDNESDAY AT NIGHT----------------------

"Charli, hurry up! You have to go to bed, and tomorrow they will be no time for packing."my mom told me. I was doing my luggage, i was finishing packing. It´s not like if I was too excited, i don´t even know who this MAGCON members are...I don´t get why Martha is so into them. I've never seen them, but I bet they're not like Martha describes them, as gods. Her words, not mine.

"I almost finish!!!!!!! And I know mother, I shoul've packed earlier." I really never packed. I just threw some jeans, high waisted shorts, some tank tops and stuff... just random clothes and my pjs. I thought maybe I could buy new clothes in Houston, but mostly in L.A.

Later, Martha came in to check averything was in order. She had more sense of organization than me, I admired her for that. After she made sure everything was okay she went to sleep. I did the same.

---------------------THURSDAY----------------------------

It was Thursday at five in the morning. I was starting to regret comming to this trip. Like, who would like to wake up at 5 in the morning on a Thursday to see some people you don´t know. Well, oibviously not me...

"CHARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY UP, YOU TAKE FOREVER. WE HAVE TO GET TO THE PLANE IN ONE HOUR!!!!! WE'RE NOT GETTING YOUNGER, HAYES WON'T LIKE ME IF I'M OLD!" Martha said hesitantly. God, Lord, please help her. I won't survive with her like that the next two months "Sorry it's just that I'm so excited."She said passing by the hallway. "Amen" I mumbled.

We got into the plane, I downloaded vine and started making videos with Martha. It was fun. I put on my Beats and played some music until I slept. I woke up when the plane was about to arrive.

We got out of the plane and Marylin was waiting for us. She was my best friend, I talked to her the past Tuesday to see if she could meet us in Houston and do this trip with us, she agreed with no doubts and there she was. She made our hotel reservations so everything was ready. We call a taxi to take us to the hotel.

"Hello, I'm Marylin Martinez." Marylin said to the person in charge of the hotel reservations. 

"Here" she handed us 3 key rooms. "Your rooms are 234 and 235. They are interwined, as you asked for. Enjoy you visit!" Wait, we have two rooms connected? "Two interwined rooms as you asked for?" I asked Marylin. "Yes. You and I in one room, and Martha can get the separated one. Your mom told me it was fine..." she said. I liked the idea of being roommates with her, and the idea of Martha in other room that was connected kept me calmed. "Okay, that's fine."

We took the elevator and got the third floor, once we entered the room each one started installing their selves. Once I finished I was really tired. Marylin got slept. I asked Martha if she wanted to go to the pool, but she was tired too. I ended up on my own at the jacuzzy. 

I was in the jacuzzy, on my phone. I was rolling my newsfeed when I hear someone make really loud noises. The security guard quickly came to see what was going on. Some boys, around 13 or 14, were screaming. The security guard asked them for their hotel-bracelets and none of them had them. 

"I'm sorry, but if your not guests you have to leave.." said the security man. "No,no, no. We are guests" said a blonde one. "We came with her..." A tall brunette told him pointing at me. The security guard started walking towards me "Lady, are these guys with you?" I doubted for a minute, but then answered "Yes Sir. They are, you can leave now." Oh, My, God. How could I just let some strangers free out like that?

The security man started waling in the lobby. The guys just started laughing and makind louder noyses. Some were looking at me, and pointing me but I couldn't care less. I opened Instagram and started following and liking random pictures when three of the guys got into the jacuzzy.

"Hey there" said a really hot brunette. "Hey" I simply answered not even looking up my phone. The others started getting real close to me, they were spying my phone. I loked it and put it away, they quickly recomposture "Sorry" they both said. "Yeah, don't." I smiled sincerly.

"So..." I got a confused face "So..?"