Needy MOCHI

Since Jimin and Hobi share a room, they both promised not to go through each other's stuff. Hobi hates it when Jimin goes through his stuff, Jimin usually does it just to get Hobi's attention Hobi is the eldest and he respects people's privacy's but Jimin is still a baby that doesn't understand and just wants his Hyung's attention. So, when Jimin goes through Hobi's stuff without telling him or asking for permission, Hobi likes teasing Jimin by petting his hair and telling him how good of a little boy he is.
When Hobi is busy in the studio Jimin always crawls in on all fours, just like Hobi likes. But Hobi ignores him because he's always busy, but it got to the point that he got tired of it and grabbed Jimin by the hair while he unzipped his pants and shoved his erected cock into Jimin's little fuck mouth."You keep on bothering me, this is what you get little whore" Hobi said looking deep into Jimin's watery eyes.
Jimin's mouth wide open barely having any space to breath. It was so unexpected Jimin loved this side of Hobi because it was the only side that gave him attention. Jimin's mouth warming Hobi's cock for what felt like an eternity, Hobi had a serious face the whole time. Suddenly the grip on Hobi's hand became lose Jimin released a huge gasp for air, and started sucking on Hobi's cock as if he missed it, Hobi quickly grabbed Jimin's hair on a tight grip and shoved his cock once again into Jimin's throat and kept it there again. "did I give you permission to suck? you fucking whore" And spat on Jimin's face.
Jimin gave out a moan of annoyance, Hobi's phone began to ring "stay quiet while I answer, this is important" while still having a tight grip on Jimin's hair. Jimin could feel the pre-cum going down his throat, he wanted more. The more he felt that warm sticky liquid going down his throat the more he wanted Hobi's cock in his tight little throat. Jimin's eyes met Hobi's eyes while he was ‪on the phone and Hobi winked and bit his lip. Hobi then slowly released his grip completely and whispered "suck me" Jimin being a compliant baby he began to suck him, he wanted to please Hobi after the mistake that he made. Hobi just admired how much of a little whore Jimin‬ is for him.

    IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS JUST DM ME 💖