Chapter 1

Adrianna in MM

***

"Mummy, please stop" i screamed were all playing together and my mum was tickling my belly while my dad was tickling my foot.

Adrian was in his cot sleeping which he does most of the time seeing as he is 4 months old.

I gasped for air and they finally stopped, i sat up "mum, are we still going shopping"

"Adrianna for the 100th time yes" she said unsurely

I giggled and kissed my mum on the cheek "what about me" my dad joked pretending to be sad, i walked over to him and sat on his lap "love you daddy" i said and laid back, i love my parents equally but im just a daddys girl.

"im hungry" i moaned

"adrianna you ate you dinner 20 minutes ago" my mum replied

I playfully stuck my tounge out "next time you do that, im gonna put a hook on it" my dad said

I sighed and got up "anyway its your bedtime" my mum said

I reluctantly got up and kissed my mum and dad then i went to adrian's cot, i picked him up ans kissed his chubby cheeks "goodnight bubba, i love you" i kissed him one more time and put him down.

After i got changed i got into bed and fell asleep.

***

I saw the sun through my curtain and i jumped out of bed "GOODMORNING MUM" i shouted happily but i got no reply, i brushed it off and got into the shower, once i finished getting dressed i went into my parents room and my dad was sitting on the bed with his face in his hands.

"daddy weres mum" i asked

He didnt reply so i moved closer to him and when he looked up i saw he was crying "why you crying daddy" i asked confused

"shes... shes gone adrianna"

"who"

"your mum"

"she probably went shop dad stop worrying"

"baby, its not thay simple" he replied

I refused to believe it, i went to adrians cot and he was still there, thats when it hit me, she would never go no where without him even if she was just going outside, i ran to her drawer and saw all her belongings were gone, i checked in her jewellery box and they were gone aswell, i went to the wardrobe, the bathroom and all her stuff were gone.

I ran in circles then dropped on the floor crying, my dad came and held me "daddy, she promised we were going out, why is she gone" i cried

"baby i dont know but we'll make it" he said rocking me back and forth.

I waited weeks and she still hadnt come back, i tried to convince myself she was on a buisiness trip but eventually reality caught up and i realised she was never coming back.

*4 years later*

Im 17 and i basically run this place, i was sat in my office smoking a blunt, i got off my chair and went to the main room.

I only have 1 friend who ive known since i was in nappies but she wasnt here today, in the job i do you cannot have friends only associates otherwise you'll probably get killed.

I walked in and saw some of my workers getting head off these hoes "get the fuck out" i ordered and they scrambled to there feet and went into the other room to cook and wrap my stuff.

"ight rashad and darnell, your cominng with me to do a drop today everyone else can go"

Everyone left and we got going "you niggas strapped" i asked