Chapter 1

It was the beginning of second term....phew I can't believe m almost going to ss3 Insha Allah....5 freaking years in this school was not easy especially living as a boarder...sometimes school was fun especially when you are with your besties...gosh i miss them soo much...I miss our madness and our tsokana (teasings)....
     I headed to the assembly ground as it was almost time for assembly....everywhere was rowdy...lots of screamings and hugging...
     "Ameeenatuuu" I heard someone calling...before I could turn i was attacked by my bestie Fatima...we hugged like we haven't seen each other for years..."will you cut the hug and come to your line it's not like you haven't seen each other during the holiday" Jameela said....(jameela is my classmate...we have never been in good terms with her since our big massive fight about my ex Munir)...we ignored her and walked to our lines with with my hand on Fatima's shoulder...we met other friends...we had our morning prayers both Muslim and Christian, then our principal came to address us...after the normal greeting, she added "I would like to introduce a new personality here with us, some of you might have seen him around this morning, he is a new staff here in the school,well before I say too much please give him a round of applause as he climbs the stage"..
    ....That was when my breath seized...my heart started pumping one thousand times faster than my normal heart..my eyes couldn't move due to what I was seeing....(dark in complexion,dark brown intimidating eyes, average in height)...when he spoke ya subhanallah...I've never heard any voice soo masculine like his, his name is Andrew Daniel...everything changed when he said he teaching the jss2 maths, darkened overshadowed my life, my smile faded away..I felt like jumping back to jss2 just to be with him....
      Monday's are always boring...everything went normal....

Sup readers m Ameenah...this is jst the beginning of Can He Be Mine...more drama is coming up ...loads of love❤️❤️
      Ameenahtuuuu.....