Just a Normal Guy

• Dedicated to All you Zombies out There

I'm just a regular kid. I eat my cereal, put on my school uniform, and walk to school every day. Thats my routine. Simple as simple can be, if not, you are seriously fucked in the mind places. Yes, I have friends, just like a normal kid, got to school,  go to the bathroom on an unschedualed basis, and I can make a damned good grilled cheese sandwich. I, yes, am capable of walking, running (although I rarely do such things), jumping, and so on. Completely regular here...

Now that I have gotten that point across, I can start with stuff that isn't so boring. By the way, this is not a zombie or vampire book. Just a simple narration of the life of High school freshman Riley Ridgway. Just in case you haven't caught on yet, thats me, M-E, got it?

Anyway, lets get on with walking to school, or I'll be late.  As we walk, if your capable, I'll discribe to you the setting. I live in a little place called Wyatt, California, Don't ask why it's named that, because I don't fucking know...

We need to get down the street so we can be at the corner in time to meet up with my friend Tom, so you should lug your possibly-fat ass down the street before you lose your momentum and get stuck. 

Tis right here, is my friend Tom, oh wait, you can't see him, can you. Ya know why? Its because you are sitting at a computer, and I am being social. But if you really insist on it, I'll chang formats.

I stride down the street talking to Tom (who I am not going to describe to you, because then you might stalk the poor guy) about completely rendom shit consisting of movies, activities, and camps we went to this summer. After all, It is the first day of school .

"How ya holdin' up?" I inquired, to which he responded "Same as usual but schooly"

Yup, everyone feels that way when summer ends, its just a simple fact, your freedom is gone. This format is funny by the way! Look what I can do! "I walk down the alleyway. It's dark. I am the night. I am batman."

I bet you cant do that shit. Fuck yeah, I'm writing a book bitch! I'm the boss. Anyways, so I arrive at my academy, which i will not name for my safety and for the safety of my community. All my friends are checking the class charts to see who's in class with each other and it just so turns out that the only one I can talk to in my class is my crush. What the fuck. This is gonna be a long day...