Dating Colby

You and Colby had been together for a year now, but had been best friend since birth before getting together. He meant the world to you.

Today you and Colby were going out for your normal Friday date nights only tonight was a little different, it was your birthday.

You dressed real nice, in a dusty rose colored dress that hugged your curves just right, and a pair of strapy light pink pumps that gave you an extra inch. Your (h/c) hair fell in perfect ringlets that framed your face perfectly.

Tonight was special so you did a dramatic smokey eye that Devyn said made your (e/c) eyes pop. You covered your lips in your favorite cherry red lipstick and smiled.

"Perfect." "I thought so too." Came an all too familiar voice. Turning you saw Colby, dressed in a nice black suit and dusty rose tie.

He'd left his hair natural, so it curled and made his beautiful blue eyes pop. "Ready?" He asked, holding out his arm for you to take. You giggled, slipping your arm through his. "Always." He grinned, leading you from your shared room and out into the cool night.

He let your arm go and opened the passenger side door for you, allowing you to slide in, before shutting it and hurrying to the drivers side.

"Where to?" You asked as he slid in. "Its a surprise." Was his only response as he pulled out of the trap house drive.

You pouted pushing out your bottom lip. He chuckled, reaching over and opening the glove box. "Put the blindfold on." You sighed, "if I ruin this makeup, your in for it." This earned a laugh from Colby.

You slid on the blindfold and waited. After what felt like an eternity, the car stopped and Colby got out. A few moments later your door opens and he unbuckles you and helps you out.

"Can I remove the blindfold?" You asked, curious to the soft music playing in the distance. "Almost." He spoke softly, tugging your hand gently and leading you into a new area, he lead you for what felt like forever, your heels clicked on the tile.

Finally, you stop. He removes the blindfold and you see a huge open warehouse with fairy lights strung from the roof.

You looked around and saw your friends standing around you and Colby, when they yelled surprise, you didn't have time to smile before having a cake pressed to your face and Colby laughing.

You wiped your face and grabbed a handful of cake, squishing it onto his face, and planting a kiss on his cake covered lips. "Happy birthday babe." He whispered as he dipped you backward and kissed you one more time.