OUCH!

I love the park so much, it is so peaceful...well, except when there are kids here. Then it is hella noisy, but most of the kids are still so cute that I don't mind it much. I love walking around in the park the most, just observing my surroundings and when it rains I am the only person out here because I love the rain. Although it does not help my allergies at all ( sorry if you don't have allergies, I have really bad allergies ) I feel good when I am walking in the rain, but when I get home it feels like I am dying...the literal definition of death, is what I feel like ( that is actually what it feels like, there you go if you don't have allergies..you know what it feels like now )

It rained a lot these past days, and there was a lot of water puddles. I really hope I don't fal- " OUCH! " I scream in pain because someone ran into me...and guess what, knocked me into a puddle...well, karma is a bitch...that is what I get for thinking about not falling in puddles! " OMO! I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE YOU I WAS LISTENING TO MY MUSIC AND I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION! I AM SO SORRY! ", the man said to me while helping me up. " Please forgive me, I am so sorry. ", he said as he held onto my hands and looked me in the eyes. I could see his eyes begging for forgiveness, I can't help it...he didn't mean to, and he is obviously really sorry for doing it...I have to forgive him..." It is okay, I am fine. Don't be worried, I am just a little...wet...that is all ". He looked me up and down, " No, you are soaked...come here... ", and grabbed my arm. He went from sweet to demanding in 0.5 seconds...how the hell?

He dragged me to what I am assuming is his car, and put me in the passengers seat. " Um...where the hell are we going? ", I said confused. " To my house...well...dorm ", WHAT!? IS HE INSANE!? HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME!? I DON'T KNOW HIM EITHER! HE COULD BE A RAPIST OR SOME WEIRD SHIT!! To late, he is already driving so unless I wanna die and hop out of the car right now I am going to his dorm. I will not take any chances of dying right now, thank you very much. " You don't even know me...I don't even know your name, and you don't know mine. I could be a rapist, or you could be a rapist...how do I know your not, how do you know I am not? Huh, how do you- " " SHUT UP! God damn, yes I understand that. But I literally knocked you into a puddle,and now you are soaked and the least you could do is be a little grateful...please, just be grateful I am doing something nice for you. "

He has a point, I am kind of being a bitch and he is obviously trying to do something nice for me. But he still never told me what he was doing, or what the nice thing was...he just told me to be grateful. He suddenly says something, interrupting my thoughts. " Also, I am Min Yoongi. Or Suga, that is what my friends call me. "

Hey, I won't be doing a lot of A/N because I don't really read them unless they look hella important, or about a sequel to a fan fiction, so you might not read them either. But I just wanted to say, if you like these books tell me or comment it. So I know, and tell me what you would like me to make. Okay, bye.