PROLOGUE

-ONE COLD AND DARK NIGHT-

JOSEPHINE'S POV

I walked alone in the woods and saw my mother's tomb and I looked above, seeing the night sky. Then I looked down. "Hello mother, I will bring you back from the death." I said whispering in the mid-air.

I rolled up my sleeves and flick my wrist and my mother's dead body floated in the air and I chanted the spell to resurrect her. "Bring Elise A. Lopez back!" I chanted and a glow of lights appeared and as the body floats. I can see that my mother's skin was restoring and appearing and her organs are too.

I smiled looking at her, regenerating. "You're coming home mother." I said as the lights disappeared and my mother was fully alive. She begins to breathe and I give a look at her. "Help me mother, they are going to kill me." I said sobbing. She breathes more and more.

She awakes and looked at me and she stood up. She looked younger than the last time I saw her. "Hello daughter." She said.

She looked at me. "Don't worry my child, I'm already here." She said. I cried as I heard her voice again. "How's your father?" She asked. "I'm so sorry, Mother...but Dad died from a car crash." I said as she looked surprised. "Oh well, I guess I'm the only one to protect you and your sister...Why are you looking like a man?" She looked at me. "Mom, we are not in the 17th century, we are already at 2018." I said.

"WELL, MORDERN" I added. "Oh, I see...let's go home." She said and I hold her hands and we teleported.

-THE NEXT DAY-

JOSEPHINE'S POV

Mom was cooking downstairs and I was listening to music from my phone and it's been 12 hours since I taught Mom about the new things in the modern days

"JOSEPHINE!" My Mom shouted downstairs and I run downstairs and looked at her. "Yes Mom?" I said. 

"Darling, this all upgraded? Am I long dead?" She asked. "Yeah." I said and we all laughed. 

A/N: Hey everyone, so if you are wondering of what song is Josephine's listening to...it's Panic! At The Disco's The Ballad of Mona Lisa. And we will end the prologue and start with chapter 1.