It's A Plane!

It was a pretty evening. Angela Zigler was doing some research on a new disease that broke out recently, she was on the 10th floor of a 12 story building. Suddenly she smells smoke...

"What is that awful smell?" 

Angela looks to the left and sees a cloud of black smoke appear under her door. 

"Oh, no! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" She begins to panic. 

She runs to a exit but it's all locked. The only way out is the windows, she realizes she's 10 stories high and if she jumps she'll surely die. She grabs some nearby black paint and spells the word H E L P on the window in hopes someone will see her. She covers her face with her jacket so she won't inhale any smoke when...

"Huh? Help?" The famous soldier known as Pharah flies to the building with her jet packs. 

"Is that a.....plane? For....me?" Are Angela's last words before she starts fainting in and out.

Knock knock.

Angela seems to be reacting because of how intense the smoke is. 

"Oh shit! There's a woman in there!" Pharah kicks the glass and breaks the window, she flies in and bends down to ask the woman for assistance. 

"Excuse me....?" 

Pharah smells the sign of an explosion and hurries to pick up the pale blonde woman and carry her outside, as soon as they fly out of the building, almost instantly the building explodes. 

With the sudden rush of fresh air, Angela wakes up and sees the strong woman staring ahead of her. Angela notices the woman's soulless eyes and sharp jawline. She has drops of sweat on her face and her hair is messy. Pharah feels a someone watching her, as she looks down to see the blonde staring at her intensely. Pharah turns red and goes back to looking forward, she licks her lips slightly and adjusts her shoulders. 

"Excuse me...uhm where are we going?"  Angela speaks up.

"To the hospital. You inhaled a lot of smoke. You even fainted." 

"Oh... Did I? I didn't know." Angela sighs. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are." 

Pharah slowly reaches the ground and stands the blonde straight up. She walks her to the emergency room where they see her immediately. 

"Doctor Ziegler! What happened?!" A friendly nurse shouts.

"Doctor....?" Pharah says quietly.

"I'm fine! Just a little smoke inhalation, I'll live haha." Angela jokes.

"Right this way Doc! I'll get you treated ASAP!" The nurse tells her.

Pharah begins walking away when...

"Oh! Ma'am, I never got the chance to say thank you!" Angela rushes out.

Pharah sees this as an opportunity, I mean they couldn't have just met as coincidence right!?

"Actually... You can thank me by maybe giving me your number?" Pharah smirks.

"Well, in that case, you can 'welcome' me by taking me on a date." Angela winks and hands her a prescription paper with her number on it. 

Pharah grabs the paper and turns around and walks out of the building. She stares at the paper for a bit and gets too excited she uses her jump jet and hits her head on the building's ceiling.