Request Page [Open]

Haikyuu!! One-Shots! A book for all your volley-baes! Requests are open! Request any character you would like. I do XReader, and Character x Character. 

So let's begin the introduction.

 ➣Please, request only characters that have appeared in the anime. I don't follow the manga. 

➣When you request, please just put it all in one comment. Just say the character you want, and a short plotline (You can be detailed if you want to). Please mention if you want it to be a songfic, and what song you want of course. (I don't do smut or lemons by the way)

➣Please note that most one-shots will be XFem!Reader, as I am a person of the female gender. But, I can do xMale!Reader if you specifically request it. In all other cases, the reader is feminine.

➣I also do Character x Character, and Boy x Boy ships are welcome. It's perfectly fine.

➣I will not, I repeat, will not, be doing Character x OC. I'm sorry, but I really can't. Forgive me.

➣I would like you all to take note that Haikyuu!! and none of its characters belong to me. They all belong to Haruichi Furudate, the creator of Haikyuu!! 

➣Also, this story is protected by copyright law and stealing is not permitted under any circumstances. Thank you.

➣Additionally, [h/c] stands for hair color, [e/c] stands for eye color, [n/n] stands for nickname, and [b/f/n] stands for best friend name. If a chapter has [M!] before the title, it means it is a male reader. If a chapter has [Z!] Before it, it means it's part of the Zodiac series.  If there is any new code in a chapter, it'll be mentioned.

I hope you all enjoy!