Drunk Party

So it's been two months since Qiu tong and Sun jing had started dating. Also, Sun jing is intersex and Qiu tong knows about it. One day the two of them were invited to a party and when they arrived there was beer and wine, of course, it was a bar party.

"Aye mop head *hic* where is *hic* Qiu tong?" Asked a very drunk Sun jing "Oh she is at the bar with some of her friends" Said Qi fang "O-oh *hic* ok *hic* thank *hic* you Qi fang" said Sun jing  "Yeah no problem" said Qi fang 

So after Sun jing had found out where her girlfriend was Qiu tong was also drunk so both Sun jing and Qiu tong had left but they had arrived at Qiu tong's house and they both went straight to Qiu tong's room but was good because Qiu tong's mom was going to be gone for two weeks so they had the house to themselves.

But after a while,e the two girls were naked after their hot make-out session they went to bed. About two days later Qiu tong had been throwing up and she thought it was just a stomach bug but one day Sun jing was worried so she went to the store to buy a pregnancy test and gave it to Qiu tong. So while Qiu tong was taking the pregnancy test Sun jing had been thinking about Qiu tong being pregnant. Y, es she knows that she was drunk at the party and she knows that she has a penis but after she thought for a while she found out what has happened to Qiu tong.