Pseudo Friends

Pseudo Friends

When you’re at your best; You can do anything. You can be anyone. Not to mention that you have all the friends in the world. Because it’s exactly the way that the saying goes, “happiness is a perfume. You can’t spray it other people, without getting a little on yourself.” People want to around happy people because being around happy people makes you happy. It’s contagious.

And it’s ironically funny how when you’re not at your best, when you’re going through something or having a rough day, that is when you realise who your true friends are. Those who don’t know you or pretend to are the ones who don’t even bother to ask you if you’re okay. And the 5% f them that do, will fully believe the lies you tell them.

For example, if your fake friends ask, “Honey, are you okay?” and you reply saying, “Yeah, I think I’m just coming down with the flu.” and they believe you, then you know that they’re not your actual friends. The are just along for the joy ride.

Then you get those friends who will probably drive you up the wall trying to figure out what’s upsetting you. Those who will not give in or believe some silly lie to tell hem. the stubborn ones. Those are the ones you hold on to. Because those are the people that are worth your time.

So My Word of Advice is: Keep your eyes open for pseudo friends.

Now I’m not saying that out should just stop being friends with them. What I’m saying is, don’t be stupid. If you know whose not real but you enjoy spending time with them, then by all means, spend time with them. But don’t trust them with your utmost personal secrets if you know that they can’t keep it to themselves.

Don’t trust someone who’s faker than barbie. 

Pseudo Test

So you want to know which one of your friends should be oscar award winning actors/actresses? Here’s what you need to do:

if you’re usually a happy, upbeat person (and even if you’re not) choose any random day to take it down a notch (or a lot really) and see who cares. Some will stay and try to figure out what’s up, and other’s will casually wonder off.

I’m not saying that this plan is full proof. But it’s something that’s always worked for me.

#chilled