x

it's that time again: laundry day. with great strategy, they only have to do it every other week, but

the downside to sharing an apartment with your boyfriend means laundry builds up quickly. there's jungkook's clothing (his millions of white t-shirts, a few pairs of blue and black jeans), jimin's clothing (button-up dressed shirts, grey and black slacks) and of course, various pairs of socks, underwear, towels, etc.

and well, there's an upside, too. because at the end of the second week, when there's nothing of jungkook's clothing left for him to wear, he just borrows jimin's stuff. they're not the same height or build so some items are too tight or too short, but what's what makes it fun.

"how do i look, hyung?" jimin's almost done putting away the dishes as he glances over to see what's up.

jungkook's leaning back against the kitchen counter in a way that jimin can catch a glimpse of what lies below though somewhat hidden by jimin's button-up shirt. the deep violet shirt almost, but doesn't, conceals the black laced lingerie he's wearing. jimin has to place the plate gently back, otherwise he'd probably had dropped it soon.

jungkook's such a tease, thick muscular thighs on display. jimin's dress shirt is, of course, tight on jungkook and comes down a little past his hips. top half of button are undone and fuck, his boyfriend's hot.

jimin has made his way to jungkook, smiling. he rests his hands on the counter on either side of jungkook. they're close, barely inches away from each other.

"you look delicious" jimin kisses him softly and carefully. as they kiss, jimin gently pinches jungkook's nips through the fabric of the shirt. jungkook isn't embarrassed at how quickly he moans and bucks his hips upwards. jimin knows how sensitive he can be.

"oh yeah?" jungkook tries to be cool, chill. but the anticipation has him excited as he watches jimin slowly undo each button, after the last one is undone and he slides his hands up jungkook's torso. with the buttons undone, the laced lingerie is on full display and jimin's right hand makes its way down to grope jungkook's growing erection.

"hyung" jungkook squirms a bit as jimin's hand massages him lightly while jimin leans in to kiss and lick jungkook's nipples.

"mhmm?" jimin's an expert multi-tasker when it comes to bringing jungkook pleasure. he knows how to set jungkook on edge and knows the sensitive spots to kiss and touch. he nips lightly at each nub before looking up at jungkook. his eyes are closed, mouth parted. beautiful. jimin ruts his erection against jungkook's and the younger moans as he parts his legs a little wider. when jungkook feels like jimin isn't close enough, he wraps his legs around the older's waist, legs locked, and reigns jimin in more, harder. they're flush against each other and jungkook shamelessly rocks his hips up. his moans are getting a little higher.

"l-let's fuck." jimin blushes. jungkook could be so blunt sometimes.

"free me from your iron clad grip and we can make it to the bedroom."

"no, that's too far, fuck me on the couch, hyung." jungkook unlocks his legs and shakily returns them to the ground.