Adrien's Jealous // Part One

a/n: hii! if you like this fanfic check out the one i'm currently writing, the plot is much better and the spelling and grammar isnt bad like this story <3
(Marienette)
   *The day Mari and Luka meet*
                                  -
hii!! before you start this. um i started this in 2017. i was 14. i'm 17 now and the first few parts are extremely cringey so i'm sorry!! the only part i enjoy is the last one because i wrote it in 2019. i never imagined this to get so many reads. THE MIRACULOUS' USED IN THIS STORY ARE "OC'S" I GUESS. I wrote this when there was only ladybug, chat, and rena rouge so yeah!! enjoy !!
-
Right After the concert, Luka asked me if i wanted to go for a walk. I told him yes but we had to stop by the bakery first. As we walked to the bakery we started to get to know each other. "So you like Jagged Stone?" Luka asked. "Uh- Yeah i actually designed the cover of his new album" I replyed. Luka stopped walking and turned to me. He looked at me with his beutiful diamond eyes that reflected the sunset. "Wow you really are one of a kind Marinette."

My cheeks started to heat up as i glance down at the ground. "Th-Thank you." I say stuttering. We continued walking towards the barkery, once we arrived the sun had already set. We walked inside and my parents were not home.

"Hey you can wait here i just need to change." I say to Luka as i head up stairs. "Tikki, I think i am falling for him" i say to tikki is i take down my pigtails and put on a pink polka dot dress. "But Marinette, you just met him!" Tikki gushed. "Agh okay, Tikki hide." Mari said as she walked down stairs.

"Wow you look amazing." Luka blushed. "Oh really? I never really wear my hair down." I responded shyly. I started to blush so i tucked my hair behind my ear. "Yes really." he says as he reaches for my hand. "Shall we go on our walk now" he says. As we head out of the bakery I cant help but to feel as if someone is following us.
                                -
(Adrien)
             *After the concert*
                                -
After the concert i couldnt help but to notice Marinette wasnt staring at me like usual. But instead she was staring at Luka. I always thought she stared at me because she was scared of me. But right now, shes staring at him with those same eyes. Luka walks up to her and kind of listen in.

"Hey Marinette. Wanna go for a walk" Luka asked as he flipped his hair. "Uhhh, ummm, s-sure, but can we stop by the bakery first" Marinette said as her whole face turned red.

It didnt really bother me much but once I got home i started to think more about it. We had just met this guy and Marinette is a "very good friend" (HHHh!bzjsn) so i decided to follow them. "Plagg, Claws out."

I saw a girl with Luka with a girl but it didnt look like Marinette. Her hair was down and she was wearing a pink polka dot dress. I got a closer look and it was Marinette. She looks incredible. I thought as my heart started to beat faster. Why do i feel like this....
-
End of part one! HOPE YOU ENJOY