Chatper one👄

Grayson bailey dolan

High school teacher perfect handsome high school teacher everyone loved him like every single girl.

He'd flirt with the students all the time.

He'd flirt with the brown haired ones only ;).

But there was a new student Anastasia.

She had perfect long brown hair and blue eyes.

She was literally Graysons dream girl.

She walked into class she was wearing a skirt that was perfect pastel blue and she was wearing a pastel blue crop top that said "Baby".

She wasn't preppy or anything she was really nice.

She wanted a new start!

So she was sitting in class Grayson had done the shit he needs and he just told them to read and shit.

His desk was perfect white but only a few students knew what happened on that desk;).

Anyways Grayson was staring at Anastasia the whole time they were in class.

She knew he was staring and she didn't like it AT ALL!

Which wasn't normal all the girls loved when grayson just Stared!

She didn't like it.

Grayson went to her after the bell rang for lunch and he smirked whispering in her ear "You know you can stay in here with me~."

She pushed him away and he went and slammed the door closed.

He rolled his eyes playfully "Awww trying to get out are we let's talk about you. And what you're wearing it's against school policy. Especially in this class~."

She shoved him from the door and opened it and walked out he got pissed off but didn't do anything he wanted to make the right move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

                  A/N:

Ik this is short but I'm trying!
It'll get loner I promise!