Chapter 1

After 5 years many had change in their lives. Detective spooner had been promoted to a higher rank after the incident where he saved all of the people from the NS-5s who had been controlled by VIKI,

Dr. Susan Calvin had been also promoted as the CEO of the USR, the people had also moved on from the incident and had their own NS-4s back to their lives again considering the NS-5s are already banned from the country except for sonny of course...

Sonny had been staying in Dr. Calvin's house or inside the office or lab of the USR for service or whatever he can do to help considering he refrained himself from going outside because some people only look at him in fear that he will do something bad like other NS-5s did when they were controlled by VIKI, sadly the people weren't aware that sonny is unique and most of them are being judgemental but sonny gained some friends atleast in the lab being friendly to the scientist whom whole heartedly enjoys sonny's company.

But aside from getting friends, sonny is still looking for his purpose. He's still not contented with the helping thing because it seemed like he was not created for that at all, he felt that there was more reason for him to be created not just to kill viki or fulfilling Dr. Lanning's plan.

Because if that is all of his purpose he would have a normal dream like memories of his whole existence, but no...he have this dream that is strange because it keeps on repeating twice or 3 times a week.

The dream where he found himself alone in the dark waiting to be saved by a girl....but not just a normal girl...

It is a girl who seemed to be created like him.