Shy!Homura/Sideswipe:Cendrillon

*Homura didn't make a wish AU*

Homura Akemi is a shy girl that moved to Crown City a year ago, she has no friends, she's always shy even she tries something her very best. But that all changed when she was wandering in the forest one day not knowing where she is until she met him, the bot that changed her life forever. 

*Flashback*

Homura walked through the forest and didn't stop until she saw a giant purple four legged robot chasing her until she was carried off the ground by something until she looked up, her soft purple eyes locked onto his baby blue optics, her heart beating as her cheeks warmed up creating a red blush and she found her voice and introduced herself shyly. "M-my n-name i-is H-Homura A-Akemi, i-it's n-nice t-t-to m-meet y-you. W-what's y-your n-name?" She stammered her introduction and felt like an idiot until he replied back very nice causing her to blush more and noticed that the purple robot was behind them. "Look out!" She cried as he transformed to his vehicle mode and got her strapped in with the seat belt. "S-seat belt?" she asked as he said that she was gonna need one for the ride. Deep down within her heart she felt love for him.

*End Flashback and onto the episode Minicon Madness.*

Homura was on Sideswipe's shoulder on a nice day the two were both chatting away stories and laughing until something like a large bird swooped in and took her away from her lover as she screamed his name as she is far away from him. "Who are you and why are you doing this?" She tried to stiffle her tears but they slipped from her eyes as she asked the giant blue bird as he looked at the shy schoolgirl. "My name is Areobolt, I'm doing this so we could help you." Areobolt said, Homura did not like this one bit when he meant by 'we'. 

(Time Skip) 

Homura ran everywhere trying to avoid the blasts until she looked back and saw the scorpion con looking at her as time slowed down for her when the blast was aiming at her.

Hoping that bell will never ring, I cried out a last pained farewell to you. With the knife in my hand, I slice through your tuxedo. But my feelings I wish you knew.

She saw Sideswipe run in front of her taking the hit for her.

Gunpowder mixed with the scent of perfume, My ice covered mask breaks into a million shards. Didn't know this would happen soon~.

*BLAM!*

Homura: I still feel his warm breath rubbing right up against my skin, but now its seems like a dream long ago~.

Sideswipe: The silver moon creates a veil glowing around your body, your smile shines like the brightest star~.

Sideswipe fell limp onto his back, a small strand of energon from his outside mouth as he saw Homura crying onto his body as he tried to comfort her as she confessed her feelings for him. "I...I...I love you Sideswipe, please don't leave me, please!"She cried as tears were falling as his optics offlined in stasis, Strongarm and Drift got him back to the scrapyard and Homura crying on the way back in Bee's vehicle mode knowing that it wasn't her fault. She went into the Alchemor as she sat down and hugged her knees.

At this moment our souls are bound together, by the silvery thread of your blade. But if I am not the one who will stop your tears, then its all a one-sided story.

Stop the time at this very instant! I am completely drawn into you! If God will have mercy, then please let me stay right here, as I count your every heart beat.

She cried her eyes out as she saw Sideswipe on the medical berth and never took her eyes off. 

From this moment on, my body will move no more...It is all just like a fairytale!