Intro

The night skies slowly began to appear over the busy town of Daegu, people were slowly heading home as the sun disappeared from the dark blue canvas, but lots of cars were still roaming the streets, one of those cars were a black mercedes, that belonged to no other than Su-Jin.

Su-Jin sat quietly on the backseat, as her parents lowley bikkerret about economy, she never actually listened to them, for the most part she would just keep her eyes on her surroundings and get lost in them. The town were filled with industrial buildings, so for most of the ride that was her view, yet she didn't mind, the rusty red colors made her feel drawn to them. It made them less scary. But Su-Jin knew that she would never have the guts to go in those buildings.

The loud sound of the car door woke her up, they were finally home, it were the first time in months that her family had been in this house.
She got inside her house as the first person, and the view shocked her, their furniture were trashed, there were spray paint on every singe empty wall, and paper were shattered all over the place, Su-Jin ran up the stairs to get to her room, the second floor almost weren't touched at all, there were a little junk food paper laying around almost as if someone had been staying here. She pushed her bedroom door open and saw three guys hurling each other down from her window and down in her garden. 

She wanted to leave the room but she felt as she couldn't move, her veins were frozen, her blood began to boil and her adrenalin began to kick in, she moved her foot back but accidentally stepped on a plastic tray. The sound made the two maintaining guys look at her in shock, they all stood there open mouthed and just looked at each other, Su-jin heard faint shouts from the yard and in that moment one of the guys disappeared through her window. There were only one left now, his tall lengthy frame bowed down a little so he could fit through the window, he turned around just as he was about to jump, and winced at her with icy blue eyes.

What Su-Jin didn't know were that this day would change her life forever. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I know that this is a SUPER short chapter :| but it's just to get a vibe of the story, and don't worry the chapters will be longer <3 

LOOOVE from me!!