Bio

Name: (Y/N) Pendragon

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Hair color:Amber

Eye color: Violet

Personality: Hard working, protective, childish from time to time.

Likes: Swords, fighting, traveling, art, music.

Dislikes: Perverts, bullies, waiting.

Appearance: like this but usually wearing a white scarf (like Natsu's)

Armor:

Sword:

Sword:

Techniques and abilities:

Superhuman strength- Easily able to destroy entire countries, able to lift giant buildings and more.

Superhuman speed- easily being able to surpass the speed of sound by x10.

Superhuman durability- able to withstand attacks powerful enough to blow Mount Everest to ashes in a few seconds. You also have enough stamina to travel the entire world two times.

Flight- flying is very useful and you super speed.

Fire blast- Fire hotter than the core of the earth (which is hotter than the sun bye) you summon at will. You can also use this to cover your sword in flames to do more damage.

Shinning Slash- Your sword beings to shine black and can do x10 the damage.

Jupiter cannon- A small ball is formed in your and when it's fired it does enough damage to destroy every atom inside a persons body.

Sun's flare- your body radiates the light of the sun to blind your opponent to get away or finish the job.

Healing mountain- A giant green mountain made out of energy forms that will heal you and your allies.

Prince's Mark- A crown mark on your arm. This allows you to be immortal but you still take damage but can't be killed.

Heavens Lightning- You raise your sword in the air, lightning strike it and you are able to redirect it towards your opponent.

Space Slash- You cut through reality itself and form a cut in space, this allows you to create multiple versions of yourself equally powerful as you.

Armor Of Amarok- A ancient armor used by the pendragon family that blocks out most physical and magical damage and redirects it back x2 stronger.

Third eye- This makes you immune to illusions, immune to mind control and spot shape shifters.

Amplify- You can boost your strength, speed, stamina, durability by x5 for 30 minutes.

Reverse- This allows you to rewind time only about 6 minutes though.

Analyze- You can quickly find out the weak spots of a person, their fighting style, and basically everything.