The mc-disaster

Your working in the drive through of mc Donald's doing the same thing you do every day, dealing with rude customers and always smelling like the stupid mc nuggets we sell here. The beep in my ear tells me that there is a car about to order. "Hello welcome to mc Donald's how may I help you?" I say trying to sound decent. "Hi can I get a 20 peace nugget and a large fry, oh and a mc flurr- wait no a Carmel- no not that............oh yeah just get me an Oreo mc flurry." Says the person at the drive through that is getting on my last nerve. "Will that be all for you?" I say rolling my eyes knowing that he can't see me. "Mhm." He says. "Alright your total will be $10.35. He pulls up and I start to hand him his mc flurry first.....but then, "oh my gosh your...your Finn Wolfhard!" I yell and accidentally drop his mc flurry. "Haha, yeah that's me, uuhum am I gonna get another one of those?" He says giggling. "Yeah...yeah let me get your food then I'll make you a one new....I mean a new one." I grab his food and start to hand it to him but the bag gets stuck and rips and everything falls out. "Let me just make you a new...uh everything." I say nervously. "You know what, it's fine I'll just go somewhere else." He says driving off, I let out a huge sigh and lean up against the wall, and rest my hand down. Then I realize that I put my hand on the grill. "SON OF A B-"
The end

A/n- I hope you guys like this one, I tried 😂🙏.