My Mysterious Sender

Buzz-Buzz

Another message from the same unknown number.

I didn't expected that the unknown person sending me messages all night. I didn't even knew this person - it might be a serial killer or a stalker, but this person knew almost everything about me.

Neither the profile picture nor the status was shown in the Whatsapp application. It was supposed to be someone I knew if you look logically, unfortunately there was no proof that this person was related to me as I had no groups in common with that particular person. Maybe, that person doesn't want me to know his identity. However, I wasn't scared or sad, instead I was happy.

I slowly closed the novel that I was reading and reached for my smartphone that was placed on the wooden white bedside table. I tapped on the popping notification and the system led me to the Whatsapp app.

My Mysterious Sender:

What's the first name of the guy on fresh prince of bell air?

Me:

What is this now? More riddles?

I giggled as I tapped the send button.

My Mysterious Sender:

Yup. As usual my lady. ;)

Since I had a very hot fever a week ago, this guy kept sending me riddles that I couldn't possibly knew the answer. From a funny riddle to a love riddle. Each and every night. I never get bored with the riddles that he gave me cause it actually gave me happiness.

Me:

You know what I would answer, right?

My Mysterious Sender:

I think you know the answer. :)

My Mysterious Sender:

Pretty please? :3

I rolled my eyes in disgust. He could be annoying sometimes - even though we never met face to face.

Me:

Alright, I'll try.

Me:

Will?

My Mysterious Sender:

Yup!

My Mysterious Sender:

What is the letter after T?

Me:

Well, that's easy! Obviously, the letter U

My Mysterious Sender:

What is the opposite of stop?

Me:

Of course, go. :P

My Mysterious Sender:

Great!

My Mysterious Sender:

Next one! In baseball, only three strikes and you are?

Me:

Out!

I giggled. Jeez, I'm loving it!

My Mysterious Sender:

To find the area of a rectangle, we use length multiply by?

Me:

Width, you silly.