Forgotten Love

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of the dragon Ball z franchise

Also
Regular print means speaking
Bold print means yelling/shouting
Italics means thinking/thought

Enjoy.(if you like it that is)

It's been a couple of months since Goku defeated broly but ever since then she's had this feeling that she's missing something, something important. Over time this feeling had washed over her making her feel uneasy because she doesn't know what is causing the feeling, she decided that she was going to ignore it and be on her way. About a month has passed since Goku had decided to ignore her feeling, but as Goku was talking to chichi (male of course) she felt a sudden rise in ki somewhere within the galaxy and this put her on her guard until she had realized that the ki was broly's. Chichi turned to the surprised Goku and asked what was wrong but got no answer and that worried him that Goku had sensed someone powerful was heading to earth. The lack of answers made him start to worry and panick, he started yelling"Goku who is it please tell me,pleeeease!!!!" Goku jumped at the sudden yelling and spun around to see chichi panicking, she then asked him what was wrong, chichi then went on explaining why he was freaking out, Goku understood now and told him it was nothing and that she thought she felt something. Chichi then calmed down and proceeded to do the rest of their laundry, after he had finished the laundry he told Goku that he was cooking dinner so they both went inside their house, chichi went into the kitchen to start cooking while Goku sat on the couch and started thinking"what was that just a minute ago it felt like broly's ki, but that's impossible I defeated him 9 months ago and if he did survive why am I just now feeling his ki...and why do I feel so happy to feel his ki again." Goku's thought was broken by chichi calling her," goku, dinners ready!" Goku said"ok" then headed for the kitchen. After they were done eating chichi started doing the dishes and Goku went outside to do her afternoon training. About an hour into her training session she started to feel broly's ki again but this time she felt him almost right outside of the atmosphere, so she got into her fighting stance ready to fight when she felt broly's ki spike up again and before she knew it broly was behind her. She turned to see broly staring her right in the eyes and for some reason she started to blush so she turned away. Goku:"why am I acting like this towards him of all people." Goku's thought was interrupted by two strong arms that came around and hugged her from behind. Broly then said what Goku never thought she would hear from him. "I love you, kakarot"

So did you all like it, I know it was a short story I could add some more chapters if y'all want, it's all up to y'all if I continue this story. If you didn't like it, well, that's ok too, like I said before this is the first ever story I've written so don't hate on me.