It's Kind Of a Niall Story

Author's note : I DO NOT own any of the character besides Aubree Phillips, and a few other characters, if it has (M) next to it, it's MY character.  DO NOT copy ANY of my ideas, they're all original and i'd really apprciate if people didn't copy them, thanks x

-Courtney

_____________________________________________________________________________

      I raced to my car before realizing what to do exactly, why was my heart beating so fast?  I peered behind me to see a small kitten sitting in the curb.  Suddenly stopping I looked around slowly, in which I couldn't see anybody.  What a strange little thing.  The cat itself was an odd shade of red, almost cherry red, with barely two ears, well it had an ear, but the other was crushed almost.  I slowly reached down and held my hand out to it, holding my breathe as it crawled forward.

It slowly licked at my fingers, sniffing them a few times.  "Aubree....you must wake up now !"  It hissed sourly at me.  I looked in utter confusion as it continued to say those six words, over and over again.  

Screaming, I sat straight up in bed, realizing it was only a dream, and my alarm clock for school was going off.  Of Course it was.  Sighing, i looked at my cell phone and gasped as I saw a text from my father.  Lovely, what exactly did he want?  

From: Daniel Phillips

"Coming over 4 dinner 2nite?  Foster home said it was alright, & well...might hve a surprise 4 u dearie."

Knowing I wouldn't be able to avoid my family forever I quickly typed in a quick "Sure."  To him before throwing my phone on the plush carpet of the hotel room i was in.  Nobody, not even my foster family knew where I was.  Yes, I'm a foster child, my father became a drug addict and couldn't stop, putting me in a foster home at the age of 10, I was now 17, about to turn 18 in a few weeks.  My mother on the other hand, well I've never met her.  My father knows who she is, but he won't say, which stings, especially when you want to know her, even if I know she might not even want me now.  She DID give me to my father to begin with.

A few years ago, my father went to rehab, after finding his "dream woman".  Truth be told, she had gotten knocked up with my younger half brother, Logan.  He's now four and lives with my father, his mother left right after my father got out of rehab.  Nobody has seen her since.

Picking up some fresh clothes from my bag, I quickly went into the bathroom, and peeled off my clothing, stepping under the warm water and taking it all in.  So tonight I would go to see my father and brother, then tomorrow I needed to leave, leave the state, maybe even go to another country.  I quickly shampooed and soaped my body up, rinsing off before getting out.  

I took a deep breath and dried off, looking around at the bathroom.  Creme colored walls with small seashells which were barely visible in the light of the bathroom lamp.  The floor tiles were black with white seashells as well, and the room now smelled of soap.  I giggled softly to myself and looked around again.  Quickly getting dressed, I stumbled as I blew dried my hair, and teased it, applying a bit of eyeliner and other make-up and brushed my teeth.  I walked out of the hotel, with only my bag, in which was what I had came with to begin with, and off to my father's house for the night to eat dinner with them and find out what exactly this little "Surprise" is.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So i know it's kinda bad...and really going slow, but to anyone who reads this, thanks <3

Aubree Phillips

Logan Phillips (Aubree's brother)

the hotel bathroom