Graduating

"And the last three graduating students are Aki Takashi, Mei Suzuki and Kira Tanaka! Please come to the front and take a seat in the line. In no time the captains will anounce who of you will become seated officers." -the old man who was moderating the graduating ceremony said and me and my two friends skipped happily to the left over chairs in the end of the line.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we actually all made it! Even though I don't think any of us will become seated officers just now. Well maybe you Kira but definatly none of us."- my friend Mei whispered while sitting down.

"Urg, don't say that. We all know that I'm not any better than you two."- I said a bit embaressed.

"Well... to be completly honest, you really are way better than us. But shut up now I think the captains are coming."- Aki whispered back.

In awe I watched as two men and a woman in captain uniforms got on the stage. The woman had long black hair that she wore in a braid infront of her body, the first man had short white hair and seemed to be physically very strong while the last man had long blond hair and seemed to be rather bored.

"These are the only captains that have spots for seated officers in their divisions. Fith seat in squad 4 under captain Unohana, third seat and seventh seat in squad 5 under Captain Hirako and forth seat in squad 9 under Captain Muguruma."-the old man finally continued.

I didn't even bother to pay attention since I already knew that I'd never got to be a seated officer that fast until:"... seventh seat in squad 5 will be Aki Takashi and third seat will be Kira Tanaka."

I looked up my mouth wide open as I couldn't believe that I actually got to be a third seat right away. But as I looked up froozen in shock I saw the bored expression of the blond captain turn into an amused grin.

Soon after the ceremony ended and I still didn't get how i was supposed to be a third seat. I mean i knew a lot and was a good fighter but i never thought it was anything extraordinary. Thanks to some of the first visits to the sereitei and the squad barracks I knew exactly where the captains office was were I and aki had to go to get to know our captain and our new duties.