Chapter 1

Kyle's POV

I work in "Rice's Turn" which is a book/CD store that sells literally every book and CD that has ever been published or released.

Stacking the books is hard and annoying sometimes.

The CDs are easy enough because they go on the racks but the books just had to be put on shelves that are 6ft 3" and I'm 5ft 10".

I need a ladder to get most books down for people who can't reach. The ladder was out back and I didn't feel like getting it so I decided to just stack the books without it.

Just a little further. I thought as I stood on my tiptoes to put the last few books on the highest shelf.

Soon I felt a book hit me and before I knew it, half the books were falling on top of me and due to the sound of the books crashing on to me and the floor, I didn't hear the bell ring; indicating that someone had now entered the shop.

As I reached to put one of the books back on the shelf, I slipped a little and almost fell into the book shelf itself, but luckily someone wrapped their arms around my waist and caught me before I hit my face on the shelf.

I spun around to see the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

"I uh.. Um.. Thanks." I blushed.

Shit. Don't blush Kyle.

"You are cute when you blush." The mystery man spoke.

"S-shut up." I stuttered. The man chuckled.

"So.. Do you need help finding anything?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly.." The man smiled, "But I would like the keys to the back office, Mr Kyle Peterson" The man said.

"What? No. You can't have them. Customers aren't allowed them." I said, walking towards the counter to make sure the keys where were I left them. They were, gladly.

"Well Mr Peterson.." I cut him off.

"How do you know my name?" I asked confused.

"Well Mr Sexy. If you let me finish," He paused, walking closer to me. "God you are beautiful."

"Umm.. Excuse me. Y-You are a b-bit too c-close f-for comfort." I stuttered.

"Are you sure you aren't just flustered?" The man whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"N-no." I blushed.

"Well, sexy... I would just like to kiss you right now but.. You know what, fuck it." He kissed my neck and I couldn't help but moan.

I didn't even know this guy's name and I was already letting him do this.

"You are so fucking gorgeous." He whispered as he kissed up my neck towards my lips. Soon I felt a pair of warm lips against mine.

It soon got messy.

We fought for dominance as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pushed my back against the wall and held me there.

Fuck, he's strong.

"W-w-what.." I moaned, "what's y-your.. n-name?" He kissed me harder and I got a little excited downstairs as he rubbed his hard member against my growing one.

"I'll tell you, if.." He kissed my cheek, "you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He whispered.

"O-ok." I moaned. He kissed me again but this time it was soft and gentle as he put me back on the ground. His arms still wrapped around my waist.