[110] Work Of Art [RQ]

Prompt: Liam takes a serious art class during his senior year of college, ready to take on the world with his piece. When a certain Irishman comes in to pose nude for the classmates and Liam though, the Englishman can't help but ache for something more than to just paint the man that looked so gorgeous in the pale sunlight.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Liam didn't expect to walk into his final classroom of the day to see a good looking man sitting on the table. He wore nothing but a towel on his lap, covering the obvious parts that were meant to be hidden for the time being.

He could hear many people already talking about the gorgeous nude model, but Liam couldn't help but be brave and go up to him with a big smile.

“My name is Liam Payne, one of the students in this classroom. What is your name?” The slightly younger male smiled, getting transfixed into Liam's eyes that caught his attention rather quickly. The nude model knew he'd meet some cuties, but certainly not a hunk like how Liam was presented to be.

“The name is Niall Horan. I hope you can do wonders with my body in your nude painting today, Liam. I'll be counting on you and everyone else to be successful.” Liam nodded, looking examining Niall's body up close and personal to get a good image of the Irishman before going to where his supplies were.

His heart couldn't be beating any faster, because he could tell that Niall was staring right at him, imagining what it'd be like for the soon-to-be artist to strip his own clothes and reveal his body to the room.

Niall didn't want to make the room more flustered though, as Liam seemed to have the body that he wishes he had; muscle and all that hair that worked out so well. The Irishman wished to have and cherish that body, but maybe he could have it in some other type of way to suit his very easy needs.

The teacher had came into the room though, walking up to Niall who was already turning a bit red from all of the attention that he was receiving from the plentiful amount of students who were either smiling, taking photos and videos of him or, and even licking their lips seductively whenever they made eye contact.

Liam was tamed though, keeping a serious face on as he grabbed the necessary brushes and colors to place them on the palette that we holding ever so delicately. Soon enough though, Niall removed the towel from his crotch, revealing his flaccid length that caught Liam's attention without the Irishman even trying,

He then posed on said table, eyes focusing on the back of Liam's canvas since it was right in front of him, Liam carefully doing his work as he did his nest to pay attention to Niall's body and not his length that looked like it needed some very wet attention.

Liam continued to work like it was a normal day though, smiling whenever Niall smiled at him like an idiot, the model trying to make light of the situation, which was already a bit awkward and intense in some ways.

The other students were painting though, yes, but they were still entranced by Niall's beautiful body and the way his curves worked so well. Although they were straight, the males were certainly amazed as well.

About twenties minutes passed before the teacher told everyone to stop, Liam dropping his brush in the cup and placing his palette on the small table. He wiped his brow before staring in awe at his photo.

Niall gathered his clothing and slipped them on before checking out everyone's works with a smile across his face. He was impressed with the majority of the class, but once he got to Liam's, he was pleasantly shocked.

Liam made him look like a masterpiece, getting every curve, mark and angle just right on his body. Niall was near to tears as no one made him look as beautiful as Liam just did, which was why he hugged the student who began to blush almost instantaneously.