Chapter 2 Friend or Foe?

He pulls you up as you get to your feet. Just then you realize how tall he is. If your math is correct, he is about 7 ft. 2 in. This impresses and intimidates you all together. He then yanks you to his chest and lifts up your chin so your looking right at his face. You feel your face turning red, as you try to pull away from his grasp.

He is confused and slightly at you. "Why don't you look at me sweety?" He says to you. For some reason you feel safe hearing his voice. Instead of giving an answer, you blush only farther. He gives you a toothy scowl and grips you tighter, squeezing the air out of you. "Answer me." He commands you. You try to talk, but you can't. You feel like he's crushing your lungs.

"H-Hey!" You here a timid, stuttery voice shout in your direction. The animatronic squeezing you suddenly drops you to the floor. You gasp for breath as he turns around in anger to see a man, holding a flashlight. "Why, hello again... Jeremy." The mangled mess of parts says to the man. Jeremy looks brave, but you see in his eyes he's intimidated and scared. You start to crawl away from feeling scared for Jeremy. "Uhh oh." You say to yourself.

(HEY GUYS! SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY DAY IF POSSIBLE. I'M SCARED FOR JEREMY!)(ALSO... DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO LEMON?)