1 First Video

Hi I am London, I am 16 years old. I am a fan of Marcus and Martinus and I found out we have the same birthday! I am not really popular at school though.

"Honey wake up," my mom said. "I don't want to" and the next thing I know my covers are ripped off me. "Get up," my Big Brother said. "Fine!" Once I got down the stairs I see my mom and Dad smiling at me. "We are moving today," Dad said. We are moving to Trofurs Norway. I am excited because the twins live there. I have been learning how to speak Norwegian because I watch the twins speak Norwegian.

@London4ever

@London4ever; Moving to Trofors Norway!!!!

Like by @MarcusandMartinus and @Jazzysnazzy

@London4ever; Jazzy we are moving to Norway!

@Jazzysnazzy; LOL I know London

Jazzy and I are best friends no one can separate us even though she moved we still talked a lot.

More than anyone. We are like twins.

I posted my first song that I wrote and put it on Instagram and Marcus and martinus were first to like and comment, except my Bff.

@MarcusandMartinus; Wow you are beautiful and you have a wonderful voice I will wait at the airport just to meet you and your best friend Jazzy.

Hi I just a new writer so please enjoy all my chapters love y'all.