To Anna Todd

Hello Anna! :) 

It's pretty sad how you weren't able t see any of my messages to you..yet. I really hope you see this one now. 

Anna, you are so great tbh. I mean like.. you are so grounded despite the attention you're receiving from the public now. 'After' is just so great that I couldn't just possibly tell the whole story with my bare mouth without having my classmates read the story as a whole so that they'll understand why my eyes were always bloodshot in the morning. You just didn't inspired most of us. You actually taught us what real life is. Because of you, I started reading classical novels. (which I'm really not fond of doing because I'm always having a hard time reading Old English) I now know the real story behind Catherine and Heathcliff. 

I have always been reading After since I can remember. You were updating After 2 that time around when I started reading After 1. I was all supportive with Steph and Tessa's friendship, but then you made us realize that not all that glitters are gold. NOT everybody who looks real are genuinely real. Anna, this book had taught me so much in life, and you deserved every single thing that you're currently having right now. You are so unlike the other people. You're actually finding time to respond to some of us and that alone makes me want to admire you, triple than the admiration I'm having on you right now. You are an inspiration to a lot of people Anna. 

Tbh, At first I thought you were Anna Renee. (Was that really you? hah x) 

You reminded me of Emily Bronte when she tried to hide her identity out of the public. 

You are clever person Anna. I just wanted to tell you that, not all people are blessed to have such an amazing writing skill as you do. You have a God given talent and don't you ever waste it. Please remain as a good model to your readers. Keep inspiring us Anna.

Please don't get tired of writing. 

(I hope I didn't bore you with this letter. I hope you ended up reading until here.)

Lots of love,

Celine Andrea, 16 ♥