The Canal

"C'mon Steven we need to hurry before it gets dark!" says Stuart you know the goodie goodie in most stories yep that's him. "Hold on I can't find my letterman jacket!" says Steven star football player at South Summit High. Steven and Stuart hop on the four wheeler on their way to the  Famous Kamas Canal the most Beautiful place in the county they hit a rock Stevens phone falls out of his locket "Shit my phone!" yells Steven the stop Steven grabs his phone and hops back on the Four Wheeler they get to the bridge and cross the bridge stopping in the middle to get some cool Snapcaht pics then they keep on going down the bridge they turn on their speaker listening to I Know by 3Fortiori, Steven opens up a Bud Light, Stuart opens up a Moutain Dew and tells Steven "Do you know how much trouble you'll be in if you get caught!"    
"And who's gonna catch me Stuart." says Steven "Oh and half the schools coming I'm throwing a party down at the cabins." says Steven "Whatever." says Stuart a little pissed off, then they just start listening to music until all they heard was hundreds of footsteps the party had begun. Then all they did was party after everyone left it was midnight and Stuart had left without Steven and Steven had easily drank a dozen beers he started walking home and all the sudden someone yelled "HEY you need a ride!" "No I'm fine." said Steven and then the guy rode away Steven walked into the house no one home and everywhere there were muddy foot prints on the ground "WHAT THE FUCK!" yelled Steven and then he looked outside and there he found nothing and then he realized the house smelt like gas and the he heard a lighter click...